DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Emission Control Technology Market Analysis 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Emission Control Technology market is expected to reach $ 184,437 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during 2018 to 2026.
Some of the factors such as adoption of nanotechnology in emission control technologies are fuelling the market growth. However, growth in production of electric vehicles is restraining the market growth.
Based on the technology, the selective catalytic reduction has witnessed significant growth due to the imposition of strict emission control regulations such as EURO VI that uses SCR technology to reduce NOX emission.
The key vendors mentioned are WALKER EXHAUST SYSTEMS, Umicore , Tenneco Inc., Johnson Matthey, DCL International Inc., Corning Incorporated, CORMETECH, Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc., Clariant, BASF SE and AeriNox.
Key Questions Answered
- How this market evolved since the year 2016
- Market size estimations, forecasts and CAGR for all the segments presented in the scope
- Key Market Developments and financials of the key players
- Opportunity Analysis for the new entrants
- SWOT Analysis of the key players
Fastest growing markets analyzed during the forecast period
Fuel Types Covered
- Selective Catalytic Reduction
- Gasoline Particulate Filter
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation
- Diesel Particulate Filter
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst
- Other Technologies
- Rolling stock
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Walker Exhaust Systems
- Tenneco Inc.
- Johnson Matthey
- DCL International Inc.
- Corning Incorporated
- Clean Diesel Technologies Inc.
- BASF SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/t0vg3f