In 2019, the overall market for NRT smoking cessation aids in the US continued its slowdown over the past five years. With little product innovation coming in 2019, NRT products remain largely unchanged with its three dominating variations, gum, lozenges, and patches, being the most popular. Competition from e-vapour products has remained a drag on NRT growth as they provide an appealing smoking alternative to traditional cigarettes.
The author's NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: NRT Gum, NRT Inhalators, NRT Lozenges, NRT Patches, Other NRT.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Nrt Smoking Cessation Aids Growth Slowing
- Nrt Lozenges Capitalising on Changing Consumer Preferences
- Backlash Against E-vapour Products Provides Room for Nrt Growth
- Competitive Landscape
- Nicorette From Gsk Consumer Healthcare Maintaining Dominance
- Nicorette Launches Coated Lozenges With Celebrity Endorsement
- Consumer Demand for Naturals Stimulates Both Growth and Competition
- Preventative Health Remains A Key Focus
- Key Brands in OTC Maintain Their Dominance
- New Positionings Drive Growth in Vitamins and Dietary Supplements (vds)
- Continued Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period, With High Variations Across Categories
- Market Indicators
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mnhwin