DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in the US" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Cough, cold, and allergy (hay fever) remedies maintained its position as the largest category within OTC products in the US in 2019. Despite increased competition from natural remedies, pharmaceutical-based products are still often preferred by consumers who either are not able to or do not want to skip work to treat their symptoms, or believe that self-medicating with an OTC remedy is preferable to spending money to visit a doctor.
- Antihistamines/Allergy Remedies (Systemic)
- Combination Products - Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies
- Cough Remedies
- Medicated Confectionery
- Paediatric Cough
- Cold and Allergy Remedies
- Pharyngeal Preparations
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Cough, Cold and Allergy (Hay Fever) Remedies market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cough, Cold, and Allergy (hay Fever) Remedies Maintains Lead in Otcs
- Decongestant Rubs Continues Strong Growth
- Focus on Naturals for Paediatric Cough, Cold, and Allergy (hay Fever) Remedies
- Competitive Landscape
- Natural Alternatives Lead To Losses Among Some Big Names in Cough and Cold
- Smart Advertising Helps Mucinex Return To Growth
- Category Growth Slows Looking Ahead To 2024
- Consumer Demand for Naturals Stimulates Both Growth and Competition
- Preventative Health Remains A Key Focus
- Key Brands in OTC Maintain Their Dominance
- New Positioning Drive Growth in Vitamins and Dietary Supplements (vds)
- Continued Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period, With High Variations Across Categories
- Market Indicators
- Market Data
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l25img