OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AM Best will host a joint presentation with the Insurance Marketing & Communications Association on Oct. 25, 2019, at 1:30 p.m. (EDT). Register now. In the live, interactive roundtable discussion, Catherine Lanning, senior vice president, property/casualty marketing, Nationwide, will share her perspective on:
- Effective insurance marketing;
- Stories behind some of Nationwide's high-profile marketing;
- How marketers are working with other senior organization leaders to develop successful messaging and branding; and
- How she came to this high-profile role.
- Catherine Lanning, senior vice president, property/casualty marketing, Nationwide; and
- Peter van Aartrijk, principal, Chromium.
Learn more about the Insurance Marketing & Communications Association.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency and information provider with an exclusive focus on the insurance industry. Visit http://www.ambest.com for more information.
Copyright © 2019 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.