DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Development of Worldwide Brain-Computer Interface Systems and Main Players" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Leading international companies such as Tesla and Facebook have successively announced plans to develop BCI (Brain-Computer Interface) technology and applications, indicating a constant increase in the importance of BCI.
This report analyzes 62 BCI companies in the world from technological development, product portfolios, and application development perspectives to provide insights into the current status of BCI technology and its applications.
- Introduction of BCI (Brain-Computer Interface) and includes an overview of major players and their technological development
- BCI companies' product portfolios in head-mounted devices, software, electrodes, BCI systems, and bio-sensors
- BCI applications in entertainment/gaming, personal training, education, and daily activities
- Two main challenges facing existing BCI companies
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction of BCI
2. Introduction of Major BCI Companies
3. Technological Development of BCI Companies
4. BCI Companies & Product Portfolios
4.1 Head-mounted Devices
4.4 BCI Systems
5. BCI Applications
5.2 Personal Training
5.4 Daily Activities
6. Main Challenges
List of Tables
Table 1 Worldwide BCI Companies
List of Figures
Figure 1 Three Key Components of BCI
Figure 2 Number of BCI Companies by Country
Figure 3 Number of New BCI Companies by Period of Time
Figure 4 Signal Acquisition Techniques Adopted by BCI Companies
Figure 5 Non-invasive Signal Acquisition Techniques Adopted by BCI Companies
Figure 6 Number of BCI Companies by Product Type
Figure 7 Applications of BCI Technology
Figure 8 Categories of BCI Technology for Consumer Products
Figure 9 VR/AR Game Control using MindMaze's EEG Headset
Figure 10 Emotiv's EEG Headset
Figure 11 Emotiv's EEG Headset for Stress Management
Figure 12 InteraXon's EEG Headset for Meditation
Figure 13 Emotiv's EEG Headset for Measuring Students' Concentration Level
Figure 14 BrainCo's EEG Headset for Daily Activities
- Advanced Brain Monitoring
- ANT Neuro
- Artinis Medical Systems B.V.
- Bee Medic
- Biopac Systems Inc.
- Blackrock Microsystems
- Brain Homecare
- Brain Products
- Brain Rhythm Inc
- BrainMaster Technologies Inc.
- Brainno Science Technology
- Cadwell Laboratories Inc.
- Compumedics Neuroscan
- Cortech Solutions Inc.
- Electrical Geodesics Inc.
- Electro-cap International Inc.
- Jordan NeuroScience Inc.
- MAG & More
- Mitsar Medical
- myBrain Technologies
- Neuroelectrics Barcelona
- Nihon Kohden Corporation
- Nova Tech EEG
- NR Sign OpenBCI
- Qingdao Bright
- Quantum Applied Science & Research, Inc.
- Sense Diagnostics
- Synchron Med Inc.
- Thought Technology
- Versus Headset
- Wearable Sensin
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8befgw