DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Development of 5G Industrial IoT and Global Chipmakers' Product Strategies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The applications of IoT (Internet of Things) technology in the industrial sector have been seen as a huge opportunity for 5G-related hardware ecosystems. However, compared with the current mainstream technologies used for industrial IoT such as industrial Ethernet, 5G is not particularly appealing to enterprises in the short run.
This report examines the advantages of 5G technology in the industrial IoT, compares it with the current industrial IoT technologies, and examines the IoT product strategies of Qualcomm and Huawei in the era of 5G.
- Applications of 5G technology in the industrial IoT in the areas of motion control, mobile robots, mobile control panels with safety functions, and process automation
- Development of industrial IoT technologies and includes the development communications chipmakers such as Qualcomm and Huawei
Key Topics Covered
1. Use of 5G in Industrial IoT
1.1 5G Industrial IoT Applications
2. Development of Industrial IoT Technology
2.1 Industrial IoT Mainstream Standards
2.2 Integration of 5G and Current Communications Standards
3. Development of Global Chipmakers in Industrial IoT
List of Tables
Table 1 Communications Requirements for Industrial Automation
Table 2 Huawei's Deployment in Industrial IoT
List of Figures
Figure 1 5G Applications in the Industrial IoT Sector
Figure 2 Qualcomm's Ideas for 5G Industrial IoT
Figure 3 Huawei EC-IoT
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y9w539