Vitamins in USA report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2014-2018, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2023 illustrate how the market is set to change.
As the trend of wellness continues to manifest in the US, consumers are opting for healthier lifestyles and engaging with activities that aid that mission. In maintaining a certain level of health over a longer period of time, prevention of both acute and chronic conditions is a goal for many. The growing use of vitamins exemplifies this trend of prevention with consumers aiming to fill nutritional gaps that could otherwise lead to health complications later on.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Vitamins market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Prevention Over Treatment Growing for US Consumers
- Innovation in Vitamins Through Broadening Formats
- Disagreement on Effectiveness Not A Strong Factor on Demand
- Competitive Landscape
- The Nature's Bounty Co A Leading Player With Diverse Portfolio of Brands
- Continued Push for Inclusion of Vitamins in Snap Benefits
- Online Consumption Growing
- Category Data
- Executive Summary
- Consumer Demand for Naturals Stimulates Both Growth and Competition
- Preventative Health Remains A Key Focus
- Key Brands in OTC Maintain Their Dominance
- New Positionings Drive Growth in Vitamins and Dietary Supplements (vds)
- Continued Growth Expected Over the Forecast Period, With High Variations Across Categories
- Market Indicators
- Market Data
- OTC Registration and Classification
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Registration and Classification
- Self-medication/self-care and Preventative Medicine
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9hm0p