DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Mass Notification Systems Market (2019-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Mass Notification Systems Market size is expected to reach $18.3 billion by 2025, rising at a market growth of 17.6% CAGR during the forecast period.
North America and Europe are currently the main areas where mass notification systems have been adopted. The main factors that drive market growth in these areas are wide propagation of mobile technology, pioneering technology development and adoption, and the existence of significant enterprises in this region.
Mass notification systems include a database of phone numbers, names, email addresses, and delivery methods. Emergency notification software has a functional communication infrastructure with sufficient bandwidth to send multiple messages. Individuals and enterprises are contacted through text messages, pre-recorded phone calls, emails, and social media. Human response helps in activating the MNS; this is similar to devices like smoke or gas detectors and task-specific systems for security. The proliferation of this market is influenced by the increasing concern for public safety and security and the accelerating adoption of Internet Protocol (IP)-based notification devices.
Based on Regions, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa. The MNS market has had a phenomenal increase in North America consisting of the United States and Canada. The United States is the most developed country and represents the largest share of the MNS industry. Following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, there was increasing awareness of MNS in the area.
The major strategies followed by the market participants are Product launches and Partnerships & Collaborations. Based on the Analysis presented in the Cardinal matrix, Honeywell International, Inc., Siemens AG, Eaton Corporation PLC, and Johnson Controls International PLC are some of the forerunners in the Mass Notification Systems Market.
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the market. Key companies profiled in the report include Motorola Solutions, Inc., BlackBerry Limited (BlackBerry AtHoc), Eaton Corporation PLC, Honeywell International, Inc., Siemens AG, Johnson Controls International PLC, Everbridge, Inc., Blackboard, Inc., OnSolve LLC and Singlewire Software LLC.
The market players are adopting progressive strategies to leverage the opportunities of the market. Companies are focusing on innovative strategies to compete in the market space. For instance, In March 2018, Motorola acquired Airbus DS Communications in order to enhance its software for emergency call-handling.
The company, in March 2019, extended its Push-to-Talk (PTT) solutions by adding new features to it for public safety ASTRO 25 radio users and commercial customers. Siemens (Germany), in June 2016, introduced next generation of its Desigo Mass Notification System as part of the Building Technologies Division's overall Intelligent Infrastructure Solution; these solutions can be used in a building for communicating regarding a series of emergency and non-emergency messages through audio, visuals and digital notifications.
In May 2019, the company released Cerberus Portal, a cloud-based online fire protection software in order to monitor fire systems; the maintenance personnel will receive real-time information, if any incidence takes place for reacting promptly.
Recent strategies deployed in the Mass Notification System Market
Collaborations, Partnerships and Agreements
- May-2019: Eaton came into partnership with FilzFelt in order to launch new Shaper Sense series which helps in eliminating unwanted sounds and distractions.
- Mar-2019: Everbridge teamed up with IBM in order to integrate its IT alerting systems with IBM security intelligence technology for enabling the joint customers to automate collaboration, communications, and orchestration tasks for streamline the information security incident response process.
- Feb-2019: Singlewire came into partnership with Patriot One Technologies in order to integrate PATSCAN suite of three threat detection products with Singlewire Software's InformaCast emergency notification software for sending mass communications all over the organization once after the threats are identified.
Acquisition & Mergers
- Aug-2019: Everbridge has taken over NC4 which helps the organizations in assessing and disseminate risk data and information.
- Jan-2019: Motorola Solutions acquired VaaS International Holdings which provides data and image analysis for vehicle location in order to monitor and act accordingly if any incident takes place.
- Jun-2019: Everbridge expanded its reach to Australia by providing its Public Warning solution which will be used to power Emergency Alert Australia.
- Mar-2019: Motorola extended its Push-to-Talk (PTT) solutions by adding new features to it for public safety ASTRO 25 radio users and commercial customers.
- Sep-2019: OnSolve introduced EventStream, new event monitoring and task management module which helps the organizations in managing all aspects of an internal crisis events and automate notifications.
- Jul-2019: Honeywell launched Honeywell Forge Inspection Rounds in order to help the field workers to digitalize equipment inspection programs which minimize unplanned asset downtime.
- Jun-2019: OnSolve released CodeRED Text to Enroll, a new feature through which the residents can receive critical alerts for extreme and severe weather, hazardous material warnings, shelter-in-place, road closures etc., by registering their mobile numbers quickly and easily.
Scope of the Study
- Software & Services
By Solution Type
- In-Building Solutions
- Wide-Area Solutions
- Distributed Recipient Solutions
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
By Deployment Type
- On Premise
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Energy & Utilities
- Transportation and Logistics
- Commercial and Industrial
- Government and Defense
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- BlackBerry Limited (BlackBerry AtHoc)
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Johnson Controls International PLC
- Everbridge, Inc.
- Blackboard, Inc.
- OnSolve LLC
- Singlewire Software LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/39slun