ANN ARBOR, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DaySmart Software, the leading provider of business management software supporting small business growth, today announced the winners of its inaugural Customer Excellence Awards program. The program was designed to recognize the significant accomplishments of small businesses in the salon, spa, tattoo and pet services industries.
Honorees were identified in six categories and selected based on their ability to drive business value, innovation and growth with the help of DaySmart’s business management software:
- DaySmart Business Influencer: This award is given to the customer that applies nearly every DaySmart software feature to achieve significant business results. Ross the Boss & Co., a salon based out of Knoxville, TN, was selected for its use of Salon Iris software to open 12 locations across TN, doubling the average size of each salon in the process.
- Growth Go-Getter: The recipient of this award has achieved the most dramatic growth, marked by revenue and employee base increases, and has successfully leveraged DaySmart’s software to achieve those goals. Belleza Hair and Nail Studio, Inc., located in Frederick, MD, was recognized for its ability to grow the business dramatically over the course of its Salon Iris deployment. Since 2016, the company has met and exceeded its goal of $1 million in annual sales. The salon has also grown its employee base by nearly 10% this year and now has 37 staff members.
- Automated Marketing Maven: This category recognizes customers that utilize DaySmart’s marketing capabilities to promote their business and generate repeat visitors. After taking advantage of 123Pet’s email marketing campaign feature, Groomer Has It, an Englishtown, NJ-based pet groomer, went from baseline marketers to automated marketing power users, conducting 10x the number of email campaigns and text confirmations. The team now issues roughly 20,000 tailored text messages each month.
- Customer Service Connoisseur: Superior customer service can make or break a small business, which is why DaySmart created a category to honor the customer that always puts their customers first: Scrubbers Dog Wash. The Royal Oak, MI-based groomer was this category’s winner for using 123Pet software to enhance customer service, improve client communications and put convenience first—all of which have contributed to the business’ great customer reviews and client retention.
- Unique Use Case: While DaySmart’s customers traditionally hail from the salon, spa, pet and tattoo industries, there are some that fall outside of that list. This award—which was given to Alexanders Custom Clothiers, a handmade clothes and bespoke fittings shop based on Northville, MI—recognizes the DaySmart user who is applying the software in an innovative, unique way to drive business results. The store leverages DaySmart’s online booking feature, allowing their customers the convenience of making appointments even when the store is closed.
- Rising Star: This category was created to recognize one of DaySmart’s newer customers. Though it has only been using the software for less than 12 months, Authentic Art Tattoo Studio in Ann Arbor, MI, is making a name for itself in the local tattoo market—and using InkBook software to do so. The team is dedicated to making its work environment safe, rewarding and supportive by being one of the few tattoo shops to offer employee benefits, which can be tracked and managed within the platform.
To learn more about DaySmart, visit daysmart.com.
About DaySmart Software
Makers of the popular and award-winning Salon Iris, Orchid, 123Pet and Inkbook software, DaySmart is the leading provider of business management tools designed to make it easier for entrepreneurs to run and grow their businesses. DaySmart desktop and cloud apps are purpose-built for the salon, spa, pet and tattoo industries, and backed by a U.S.-based support team that is dedicated to client success.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, DaySmart has been a small business champion since 1999. The company has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list for nine consecutive years.