SAN ANTONIO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Amazing Lash Studio, the nation’s largest and fastest growing eyelash extension franchise beauty brand, recently opened two new studios in the San Antonio market - located at Bandera Pointe in San Antonio (11631 Bandera Road, Suite 102, San Antonio, Texas 78250) and in New Braunfels (651 Business 35 North IH-35, Suite 820, New Braunfels, Texas 78132) just outside of San Antonio – for a total of seven area locations.
“Eyelash extensions continue to be a growing beauty trend among Millennial to Baby Boomer women alike,” said Bryan Frnka, independent owner of the Amazing Lash Studio locations in the San Antonio market.
Amazing Lash Studio is the category leader in the eyelash extension space. Eyelash extensions add to and enhance the natural lashes by giving the illusion of a fuller lash line by lengthening and thickening natural eyelashes. Another lash service is Amazing Lash Studio’s Lash Lift which enhances the natural lashes using a guest’s very own lashes. It lifts and curls the natural lashes, creating a semi-permanent curl.
The following is a complete list of the seven studios in the area:
- Alamo Ranch – 5619 W Loop 1604 N, Suite 108, San Antonio
- Bandera Pointe – 11631 Bandera Road, Suite 102, San Antonio
- Huebner Oaks – 11745 W IH 10, Suite 406, San Antonio
- Lincoln Heights – 999 East Basse Road, Suite 138, San Antonio
- Sonterra Village – 427 N. Loop 1604 W., Suite 108, San Antonio
- Village at Stone Oak – 22602 US Hwy 281 North, Suite, 101, San Antonio
- New Braunfels – 651 Business 35 North IH-35, Suite 820, New Braunfels
The Amazing Lash Studio locations in the San Antonio market are open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Amazing Lash Studio provides clients with semi-permanent eyelash extensions in private lash application suites. Amazing Lash Studio has a patented application process that enables a highly trained staff of licensed estheticians and cosmetologists to complete the service in a fraction of the time required at traditional outlets. For additional information, visit AmazingLashStudio.com.