LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, PARP (poly ADP-ribose polymerase) inhibitors market 2019-2023, has been added to Technavio's catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on indication and geography for the forecast period 2019-2023.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
The report on the PARP (poly ADP-ribose polymerase) inhibitors market includes:
PARP (poly ADP-ribose polymerase) inhibitors market analysis and forecast 2019-2023: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
Market sizing & forecast
PARP (Poly ADP-ribose Polymerase) Inhibitors Market 2019-2023: Competitive landscape
- Vendors covered
- AbbVie Inc.
- CLOVIS ONCOLOGY
- Pfizer Inc.
PARP (Poly ADP-ribose Polymerase) Inhibitors Market Landscape 2019-2023: Geographic landscape
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
PARP (Poly ADP-ribose Polymerase) Inhibitors Market Landscape 2019-2023: Indication
- Ovarian cancer - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Breast cancer - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
The expanded application of PARP inhibitors will drive the PARP (poly ADP-ribose polymerase) inhibitors market
PARP inhibitors are known for their high efficacy in the treatment of diseases such as solid tumors. Vendors save on R&D costs by incorporating single molecule of these inhibitors for conducting multiple pre-clinical and clinical trial studies. This minimizes the need for extensive clinical research workforce. The vast application landscape of PARP inhibitors encourages vendors to carry out research activities for new cancer indications.
Extensive ongoing research – An emerging trend in the PARP (poly ADP-ribose polymerase) inhibitors market
Vendors are increasingly conducting research activities on drugs such as PARP inhibitors due to high prevalence of cancer and approval of various novel therapies. In addition, there is an increase in the demand for PARP inhibitors to develop drugs for primary peritoneal cancer, fallopian tube cancer, and advanced ovarian cancer conditions. This is encouraging various companies to conduct heavy R&D, resulting in the growth of the market.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2023
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Advances in SDB
- Advances in underwater imaging technology
- Increasing penetration of AI
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Health Care Reports:
- Global MEK Inhibitors Market 2019-2023: The global MEK inhibitors market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the period 2019-2023. The MEK inhibitors market size will increase by USD 325.73 million during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
- Global Interleukin Inhibitors Market 2019-2023: The global interleukin inhibitors market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during the period 2019-2023. The interleukin inhibitors market size will increase by USD 13.14 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.