LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, lung cancer therapeutics market 2019-2023, has been added to Technavio's catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on type and geography for the forecast period 2019-2023.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
The report on the lung cancer therapeutics market includes:
Lung cancer therapeutics market analysis and forecast 2019-2023: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market 2019-2023: Competitive landscape
- Vendors covered
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Landscape 2019-2023: Geographic landscape
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
Lung Cancer Therapeutics Market Landscape 2019-2023: Type
- Non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Small-cell lung cancer (SCLC) - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Strong prevalence of lung cancer will drive the lung cancer therapeutics market
Factors such as changes in lifestyle of people and increase in geriatric population have significantly increased the number of new cancer cases, especially lung cancer. The highest incidence of lung cancer is found among African-Americans, followed by Caucasians. Rising incidences of lung cancer is creating a huge opportunity for the vendors of the market.
Advent of regenerative therapies – An emerging trend in the lung cancer therapeutics market
Targeted therapies such as immunomodulators do not fully cure lung cancer indications. This is encouraging various companies to develop regenerative therapies such as gene therapies through various research and development activities. Regenerative therapies do not cause any adverse effects and are in the early stages of development.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2023
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Advances in SDB
- Advances in underwater imaging technology
- Increasing penetration of AI
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Health Care Reports:
- Global Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Drugs Market 2019-2023: The global non-small cell lung cancer drugs market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during the period 2019-2023. The non-small cell lung cancer drugs market size will increase by USD 14.28 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
- Global Fallopian Tube Cancer Therapeutics Market 2019-2023: The global fallopian tube cancer therapeutics market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 8% during the period 2019-2023. The fallopian tube cancer therapeutics market size will increase by USD 429.11 million during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.