LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, heart defect closure devices market 2019-2023, has been added to Technavio's catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on product and geography for the forecast period 2019-2023.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
The report on the heart defect closure devices market includes:
Heart defect closure devices market analysis and forecast 2019-2023: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
Heart Defect Closure Devices Market 2019-2023: Competitive landscape
- Vendors covered
- AtriCure, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardia, Inc.
- Lifetech Scientific
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
Heart Defect Closure Devices Market Landscape 2019-2023: Geographic landscape
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
Heart Defect Closure Devices Market Landscape 2019-2023: Product
- Left atrial appendage (LAA) closure devices - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Patent foramen ovale (PFO) closure devices - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Atrial septal defect (ASD) closure devices - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Other heart defect closure devices - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Technological advances in heart defect closure will drive the heart defect closure devices market
Market players are coming up with new generation heart defect closure devices that are equipped with self-centering capacities. These advanced devices aid in optimal positioning and repositioning of the device within the defect. These efforts by the market participants on improving the existing devices and launching innovative devices is driving the heart defect closure devices market growth.
Use of 3D imaging in heart defect closure procedures – An emerging trend in the heart defect closure devices market
3D printed anatomical models are gaining prominence in the planning of complex heart defect closure procedures and optimization of patient treatment. This is because 3D printed patient-specific adaptive and flexible LA models improves patient outcome by minimizing the number of prostheses employed per patient and reducing the procedure time.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2023
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Advances in SDB
- Advances in underwater imaging technology
- Increasing penetration of AI
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Health Care Reports:
- Global Artificial Heart Market 2019-2023: The global artificial heart market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of almost 9% during the period 2019-2023. The artificial heart market size will increase by USD 483.86 million during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
- Global Heart Valve Repair and Replacement Devices Market 2019-2023: The global heart valve repair and replacement devices market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of nearly 16% during the period 2019-2023. The heart valve repair and replacement devices market size will increase by USD 7.02 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.