DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Breast Pump Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Product Type; Technology Type; Distribution Channel, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global breast pump market is expected to reach US$ 1,901.6 Mn in 2027 from US$ 1,070.25 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.9% from 2019-2027.
The market is driven by the factors such as, high women employment rates, rising healthcare expenditure, rising patient awareness, and growing healthcare investments from private players and government. However, the market is likely to experience slower growth due to the restraining factors such as working women and their child care crisis.
Rising number of human milk banks are driving the demand for breast pumps. Also the rising number of women employment rate is driving the demand for breast pumps. Now a days, it's hard for working women to feed their babies when they are not around due to hectic working hours and fast paced lifestyle. Majority of the mothers are able to produce little milk because in many cases a woman may induce lactation as the baby is out near her breast. The milk production can be increased by stimulation and the extra produced milk is stored and can be used later. The electric breast pumps enable to provide stimulation and help in the production of milk, and a woman can store the milk to feed the baby at some other time.
The women employment rate across the world is rising; the trend of increasing education for women is encouraging women employment. Across the world, approximately 40% of the total force is acquired by women. For instance, according to the International Labor Organization data for 2017, states that countries such as the United States and Canada have the comparatively high percentage of women in the workforce which accounts for nearly 48%. Therefore, for the working women breast pump is considered as the best solution to feed babies in their absences. Below is the table depicting the percentage of working women in major countries.
Some of the major primary and secondary sources included in the report for the breast pump market are World Health Organization, National Institute of Health and Medical Research, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, among the others.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the breast pump market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global breast pump market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Report Guidance
1.3 Market Segmentation
1.3.1 Global Breast Pump Market - By Product Type
1.3.2 Global Breast Pump Market - By Technology Type
1.3.3 Global Breast Pump Market - By Distribution Channel
1.3.4 Global Breast Pump Market - By Geography
2. Global Breast Pump Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
4. Global Breast Pump- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.2.1 Breast Pump Market - North America PEST Analysis
4.2.2 Breast Pump Market - Europe PEST Analysis
4.2.3 Breast Pump Market - Asia Pacific PEST Analysis
4.2.4 Breast Pump Market - Middle East & Africa PEST Analysis
4.2.5 Breast Pump Market - South and Central America PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinions
5. Global Breast Pump Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 High Women Employment Rates
5.1.1 Increasing Birth Rate
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Working Women and Their Child Care Crisis
5.3 Key Market Opportunity
5.3.1 Growing Number of Breast Milk Banks
5.4 Future Trend
5.4.1 Rising Healthcare Expenditure
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Breast Pump Market - Global Analysis
6.1 Global Breast Pump Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6.2 Global Breast Pump Market, By Geography - Forecasts And Analysis
6.3 Performance of Key Players
6.4 Positioning of Key Players
7. Breast Pump Market Analysis And Forecasts To 2027 - Product Type
7.2 Global Breast Pump Market Share by Product Type 2018 & 2027 (%)
7.3 Electric Breast Pump
7.4 Manual Breast Pump
8. Global Breast Pump Market Analysis - to 2027 - Technology Type
8.2 Global Breast Pump Market Share by Technology Type 2018 & 2027 (%)
8.3 Closed System Breast Pump
8.4 Open System Breast Pump
9. Breast Pump Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2027 - Distribution Channel
9.2 Global Breast Pump Market Share by Distribution Channel 2018 & 2027 (%)
9.3 Consumers Stores
9.4 Online Distribution
10. Breast Pump Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 - Regional Analysis
10.1 North America Breast Pump Market
10.2 Europe Breast Pump Market
10.3 Asia-Pacific Breast Pump Market
10.4 Middle East & Africa Breast Pump Market
10.5 South & Central America Breast Pump Market
11. Breast Pump Market Industry Landscape
11.2 Growth Strategies in the Breast Pump Market, 2016-2019
12. Breast Pump Market - Key Company Profiles
12.1 Koninklijke Philips N.V.
12.2 Pigeon Corporation
12.4 Ameda Inc.
12.6 Evenflo Feeding Inc.
12.8 Mayborn Group Limited
12.9 Hygeia Health
12.10 Spectra Baby USA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jm27jr