THIS NOTICE IS IMPORTANT AND REQUIRES THE IMMEDIATE ATTENTION OF NOTEHOLDERS. IF NOTEHOLDERS ARE IN ANY DOUBT AS TO THE ACTION THEY SHOULD TAKE, THEY SHOULD CONSULT THEIR OWN INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONAL ADVISERS AUTHORISED UNDER THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AND MARKETS ACT 2000 IMMEDIATELY.
If applicable, all depositories, custodians and other intermediaries receiving this notice are requested to transmit this notice to the beneficial holders of the Notes in a timely manner.
Notice to holders of the
US$150,984,959 3.795% Guaranteed Notes Due 2021
Her Britannic Majesty's Secretary Of State acting by
the Export Credits Guarantee Department
(Restricted Global Note Certificate)
(Unrestricted Global Note Certificate)
ALS 3 Limited
For immediate release
11 October 2019
1. Reference is made to the US$150,984,959 3.795% Guaranteed Notes Due 2021 guaranteed by
Her Britannic Majesty's Secretary Of State acting by the Export Credits Guarantee Department issued by ALS 3 Limited (the Notes) constituted in relation to the Trust Deed dated 29 June 2010 between the Issuer, Deutsche Trustee Company Limited and AerCap Holdings N.V. (the Trust Deed).
2. Unless otherwise defined in this notice, or the context requires otherwise, terms used in this notice shall have the meanings given to them in the Trust Deed.
3. We hereby notify you that the Issuer will redeem all outstanding Notes early and in whole at their principal amount outstanding, plus accrued interest and any applicable Make Whole Amount, pursuant to Condition 4(b) of the Notes on 28 October 2019 (the Call Settlement Date).
4. We hereby further notify you that on the Call Settlement Date:
(a) the aggregate principal amount outstanding of all of the Notes will be US$34,995,091;
(b) the aggregate amount of accrued interest on all of the Notes will be US$272,990.87; and
(c) the Make Whole Amount will be calculated by the Calculation Agent on the business day immediately following the date of this notice as required by Condition 4(g) of the Notes and will be notified to you separately.
5. AerCap has provided its consent to the early redemption of the Notes described in this notice.
6. A copy of this Notice has been provided to the Trustee, the Principal Paying Agent and the Guarantor.
7. The Issuer accepts responsibility for information contained in this notice.
This notice is given by ALS 3 Limited.
ALS 3 Limited