Cement industry value in Africa will grow at a CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period driven by growing infrastructure projects across the continent.
The rise in consumption of cement is expected to result in cement consumption of around 4.5 billion metric tonnes per annum by the end of 2019. Global cement consumption has been growing at a CAGR of over 5.2% for the past ten years driven mostly by consumption from emerging markets such as China, India and Brazil.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the African Cement Market, find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with this detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with expert qualitative analysis and growth projections. This report analyses and presents an overview of the African Cement Market.
Why you should buy The African Cement Market 2019
- 236 pages of comprehensive analysis
- 125 tables and graphs quantifying the market in detail
- African Cement Market forecasts between 2019 and 2029
- Forecasts for the 20 African Cement Markets and an outlook on the rest of the continent.
- Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Morocco, Kenya, Ghana, Algeria, Angola, Tunisia, Tanzania, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Togo, Mozambique, Zambia, Senegal, Uganda, and Zimbabwe.
- A SWOT analysis that examines the African Cement market
- 12 key companies identified and profiled operating within the African Cement Market, including 2019 market share information.
You can order this report today and discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for African Cement Market and gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market by ordering The African Cement Market 2019.
- ARM Cement Ltd
- Ashaka Cement Plc.
- Bamburi Cement Limited (Lafarge)
- Cement Company of Northern Nigeria (CCNN) Plc.
- Dangote Cement Ltd
- East African Portland Cement Co. Ltd
- Heidelberg Cement
- LafargeHolcim Ltd
- Tanga Cement Company
- Tanzania Portland Cement Company Limited (Twiga)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jchjm3