The Gaming Business Directory provides information on 9,000 casinos, card rooms, bingo halls, racinos, horse tracks, dog tracks, offtrack betting facilities, and casino cruises and cruise ships located around the world. It also includes cross-reference lists of planned properties, Class II and Class III tribal gaming facilities, riverboat casinos, casino cruises, cruise ships, racinos, bingo halls and tracks plus top casinos ranked by number of gaming positions, slots, table games, and hotel rooms.
The directory provides corporate and Native American ownership information for individual properties in North America as well as extensive listings of top executive names and titles by the department for the properties in this region. More than 40 different departments are covered. Between individual gaming properties and their owners, the directory includes approximately 21,000 executive contacts.
- Contact information for 21,000 gaming executives
- 1,000 property owner profiles
- 9,000 gaming property profiles worldwide including expanded profiles and executive contact information for 3,200 properties in the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean
Gaming Business Directory CD
The Gaming Business Directory CD contains electronic versions of all of the information in the printed directory with mail-merge templates for use in direct marketing campaigns or for import into your contact management software.
Expanded Gaming Property Profiles Include:
- Property name, location and mailing address
- Toll-free, main and fax phone numbers
- Property website and property-level e-mail addresses
- Number of slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo seats, sports books, and race books
- Convention square footage, number of hotel rooms restaurants, entertainment venues, employees, parking spaces, and more.
- Types of games offered
- Names and cuisines of bars and restaurants
- Entertainment venues, attractions
- Hours of operation
- Property status - open, under construction, planned or temporarily closed
Gaming Property Executive Contact Features:
- Upper management
- Casino operations
- Finance, marketing, publicity
- Slots, table games, keno, poker, bingo, race book, sports book, racing operations, mutuels, simulcasting
- Cage, security, surveillance
- Hotel, food, beverage, facilities, facilities design, retail operations
- Human resources, purchasing, information systems
- Legal counsel, compliance, internal audit, risk management
- Conventions/banquets, events, entertainment, and wardrobe.
Gaming Property Management and Ownership Features:
- 1,000 major gaming property owners, their executive contacts
- 9,000 gaming properties they own and operate
The Gaming Business Directory CD includes data tables of information covering the following areas in MS Excel and CSV (comma-separated values) formats:
- Gaming properties
- Gaming property executive contacts
- Gaming property owners
- Gaming property owner executive contacts
- Gaming properties and their property owners
- 777 Gaming, Inc.
- A & S Leisure Group, Ltd.
- ABA Energy
- ABA Properties, LLC
- Absentee Shawnee Tribe of Oklahoma
- Action Packed Gaming Products
- Administradora Mexicana de Hipodromo, S.A. de C.V.
- Admiral Casino Technology, SA
- Admiral Casinos & Entertainment AG
- Admiral International Casinos d.o.o.
- Allin Interactive Solutions
- BESTECH Corporation
- Betson Imperial Parts & Service
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xle4om
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.