DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Epidemiology
The Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every 7 major countries. The epidemiology data for Obstructive Sleep Apnea are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding about the Disease scenario in 7MM. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Epidemiology Segmentation
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (total prevalent cases by age-group, adult prevalent cases, gender-specific prevalent cases in adults, severity-specific prevalent cases in adults, clinical manifestations in adults and diagnosed cases of OSA in adults) scenario of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) in the 7MM covering United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017-2028.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to the author, the total number of prevalent cases of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) in 7 MM was found to be 139,948,725, in the year 2017.
- The report covers detailed overview of Obstructive Sleep Apnea explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Obstructive Sleep Apnea in 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by prevalence of all age-groups, prevalence in adults, gender based prevalence in adults, severity based prevalent cases in adults, clinical manifestations in adults and diagnosed cases in adults in 7MM
- 10 Year Forecast of Obstructive Sleep Apnea epidemiology
- 7MM Coverage
- Total Prevalent Cases of OSA
- Prevalent Cases according to segmentation: Prevalence, Types, Age Groups, Severity and segments based gender.
- Diagnosed cases of OSA
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Insights
2. Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) Market Overview at a Glance
2.1. Market Share (%) Distribution of OSA in 2017
2.2. Market Share (%) Distribution of OSA in 2028
3. Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA): Disease Overview
3.2. Severity Based Classification
3.3. Clinical Manifestations of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
3.5. Risk Factors
3.6. Signs and Symptoms
3.7. Pathogenesis of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
3.8.1. Diagnostic Criteria
3.8.2. Diagnosis and Management of Childhood Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
4.1. Key Findings
4.2. Population and Forecast Parameters
4.3. Prevalence of OSA by Age Group in 7MM
4.4. Total Prevalence of OSA in Adults in 7MM
5. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
5.1. United States
5.2. EU5 Countries
5.6. United Kingdom
6.1. Report Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dx32nt