DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Dry Eye Disease (DED) - Epidemiology Forecast to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Dry Eye Disease in EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom).
Dry Eye Disease Epidemiology
The Dry Eye Disease (DED) epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every 5 major countries. The epidemiology data for Dry Eye Disease are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding about the Disease scenario in 5MM. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Dry Eye Disease Epidemiology Segmentation
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (total prevalent cases, diagnosed cases, gender-specific prevalent cases, severity-specific prevalent cases, type-specific prevalent cases and age-specific prevalent cases) scenario of Dry Eye Disease (DED) in the 5MM covering EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) from 2017-2028.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 5MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to the author, the total number of prevalent cases of Dry Eye Disease (DED) in 5 MM was found to be 11,939,169 in the year 2017.
- The report covers detailed overview of Dry Eye Disease explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
- The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Dry Eye Disease in 5 major markets covering EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK)
- The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
- The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 5MM with respect to the patient population
- The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by prevalence of DED, diagnosed cases, gender based prevalence, severity based prevalent cases, type-specific case, age-specific cases in 5MM
- 10 Year Forecast of Dry Eye Disease epidemiology
- 5MM Coverage
- Total Prevalent Cases of DED
- Prevalent Cases according to segmentation: Prevalence, Types, Age Groups, Severity and segments based gender.
- Diagnosed cases of DED
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk & Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Key Topics Covered
1. Key Insights
2. Dry Eye Disease Market Overview at a Glance
2.1. Market Share (%) Distribution of Dry Eye Disease in 2017
2.2. Market Share (%) Distribution of Dry Eye Disease in 2028
3. Disease Background and Overview
3.2. Historical overview of dry eye
3.3. Classification schemes for dry eye disease
3.4. Etiology and risk factors
3.6. Signs and Symptoms
3.7. Pathology of Dry Eye Disease
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population - EU5 Markets
4.1. Key Findings
4.2. KOL's Views: Epidemiology
4.3. EU5 Total Prevalent Patient Population of Dry Eye Disease
5. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Dry Eye Disease
5.1.1. Assumptions and Rationale
5.1.6. The United Kingdom
6.1. Report Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r4tp4m