DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Blockchain in Genomics Market: Focus on Business Models, Services, Applications, End Users, 11 Countries Data, and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for blockchain in the genomic data landscape will reach $5.00 billion by the next decade
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global blockchain in genomics market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global blockchain in genomics market?
- How is each segment of the global blockchain in genomics market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the revenue expected to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2029?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market? What are the key regulatory implications in the global blockchain in genomics market?
- Who are the leading players with significant offerings to the global blockchain in genomics market?
- What are the major business models that are existing in the global blockchain in genomics market? Which business model is expected to dominate in 2029?
- What are the key applications in the global blockchain in genomics market? What are the dynamics considered for their growth?
- What are the major services that are provided in the global blockchain in genomics market? Which is the current dominant service?
- Who are the primary end-users of the global blockchain in genomics market? Which is the fastest-growing end-use segment in the global blockchain in genomics market?
Key Trends Targeted in the Report:
- What are the emerging trends in the global blockchain in genomics market? How are these trends revolutionizing the adoption of precision medicine?
- Which regions are anticipated to achieve a breakthrough in the current genomic data landscape?
- Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future and why?
- What are the different types of tokens available in the global blockchain in genomics market? How beneficial are these anticipated to be in the enhancement of adoption by large businesses?
- What are the knowledge gaps in the market? How are emerging businesses tackling these gaps to enhance consumer adoption?
The global blockchain in genomic market analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 66.42% during the forecast period, 2019-2029. The global blockchain in genomics market generated a revenue of $15.7 million in 2018, in terms of value.
The global blockchain in genomic market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as a global surge in direct-to-consumer genetic testing, lowering costs and increasing advancements in sequencing technologies, escalating the importance of bio-cybersecurity, and nation-wide initiatives for enforcement of genetic data safety. However, there are significant challenges that are restraining market growth. These challenges include a lack of awareness and understanding observed globally, the massive carbon footprint from energy-hungry consensus mechanisms, and enormous costs to maintain sensitive genomic data.
Scope of the Market Intelligence on Global Blockchain in Genomics Market
The global blockchain in genomics market research report provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the blockchain-based products and services allied with genomics market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception of the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, the growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect global blockchain in genomics market.
Companies Mentioned in the Report:
- Digital DNAtix Ltd.
- Encrypgen Incorporated
- Genobank.io Inc.
- LunaDNA, LLC
- Nebula Genomics, Inc.
- Shivom Ventures Limited
- SimplyVital Health, Inc.
- WuXi Nextcode Genomics, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Scope and Methodology
1.1 Research Scope
1.2 Global Blockchain in Genomics Market: Research Methodology
2 Market Overview
2.1 Blockchain in Genomics: Decentralizing Data
2.2 Market Definition and Considerations
2.3 Genome Data Sharing on Blockchain
2.4 Classification of Global Blockchain in Genomics Market
2.5 Market Footprint
2.6 Future Potential
3 Market Dynamics
3.2 Impact Analysis
3.3 Market Drivers
3.3.1 Global Surge in Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Genetic Testing
3.3.2 Lowering Costs and Increasing Advancement in Sequencing Technologies
3.3.3 Escalating Importance of Bio-Cybersecurity
3.3.4 Nation-Wide Initiatives for Enforcement of Genetic Data Safety
3.4 Market Restraints
3.4.1 Lack of Awareness and Understanding Observed Globally
3.4.2 Massive Carbon Footprint from Energy-Hungry Consensus Mechanisms
3.4.3 Enormous Costs to Maintain Sensitive Genomic Data
3.5 Market Opportunities
3.5.1 Increasing Number of Companies Challenging Patient Data Control Norms
3.5.2 Emergence of Blockchain Consortia
3.5.3 Advancing Precision Medicine with Blockchain-Powered Artificial Intelligence
4 Competitive Landscape
4.1 Key Strategies and Developments
4.1.1 Synergistic Activities
4.1.2 Product Launches and Enhancements
4.1.3 Business Expansion and Funding Activities
4.1.4 Acquisitions, Approvals, and Others
4.2 Growth Share Analysis, 2018-2029
4.2.1 Growth Share Analysis (by Application), 2018-2029
4.2.2 Growth Share Analysis (by End User), 2018-2029
4.2.3 Growth Share Analysis (by Country), 2018-2029
5 Regulatory Framework
5.1 Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
5.2 European Union General Data Protection Regulation
6 Global Blockchain in Genomics Market (by Business Model), $Million, 2018-2029
6.2 B2B Business Model
6.3 B2C Business Model
6.4 C2B Business Model
7 Global Blockchain in Genomics Market (by Service), $Million, 2018-2029
7.2 Utility Tokens
7.3 Blockchain Platforms
8 Global Blockchain in Genomics Market (by Application), $Million, 2018-2029
8.2 Data Sharing and Monetization
8.3 Data Storage and Security
8.4 Automated Health Insurance
9 Global Blockchain in Genomics Market (by End User), $Million, 2018-2029
9.2 Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
9.3 Hospitals and Healthcare Providers
9.4 Research Institutes
9.5 Data Owners
9.6 Other End Users
10 Global Blockchain in Genomics Market (by Region)
10.2 North America
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3png0y