"All major operators in the UK deliver poor customer service, meaning that there is a significant opportunity for operators to improve their services and use this as a differentiator."
We interviewed over 300 businesses in the UK about their usage and providers of telecoms and ICT services, and their satisfaction with these services. This report provides the key findings relating to the UK and analyses how it compares to other countries. It covers fixed and mobile services, cloud, security, IoT and the key implications for operators.
This report provides:
- Net Promoter Scores for fixed and mobile operators
- Data on satisfaction levels for various service aspects for each of the major fixed and mobile operators
- Data on cloud penetration and growth
- Analysis of the state of cybersecurity
- Analysis of the potential for operators to enter the ICT market
- Data on the state of IoT deployment and development
- Data on routes to market for fixed, mobile and IoT services
- Discussion on the key implications for operators.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k53xpa