LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quantzig, a global data analytics and advisory firm, that delivers actionable analytics solutions to resolve complex business problems has announced the completion of their latest digital analytics engagement for a fashion retailer. This success story analyzes the factors that enabled the client to improve their marketing strategies and customer satisfaction.
Companies in the fashion retail industry are re-aligning their product offerings to expand their customer base and boost revenues. Gradually, the fashion retail industry is shifting toward digitization to stay abreast of all the new developments. With the proliferation of data and an exponential increase in technology, businesses are compelled to leverage digital analytics to improve their business models. Also, with a radical decline in the brick-and-mortar store’s traffic, companies in the fashion retail space are looking for effective ways to reduce store operating costs, re-evaluate store networks, and innovative in-store experiences.
Request a free brochure of our analytics solutions to learn more about how digital analytics can help you identify the right opportunities in your niche market.
The Business Challenge
The client, a leading fashion industry client based out of the United States, wanted to understand how their websites are performing and optimize their customer experience to improve business performance. Also, the client wanted to leverage predictive analytics to accurately measure the business metrics in terms of traffic, leads, and sales. The client faced challenges that spanned three core areas including:
- Inability to understand the effectiveness of their marketing campaigns
- Lack of analytical capabilities to analyze deficiencies in their marketing mix strategies
- Inability to reach out to the customers in an agile and seamless manner
“Digital analytics solutions involve the collection, measurement, and analysis of digital data in terms of the user behavior on websites and mobile applications,” says an analytics expert from Quantzig.
Talk to our analytics experts and learn how we can help you monitor and collect customer engagement data at every touchpoint of the purchasing funnel.
The Solution Offered & Value Delivered
The fashion retailer collaborated with Quantzig to leverage its expertise in offering digital analytics solutions to diagnose deficiencies in specific channels in their marketing mix and make adjustments to strategies to enhance their overall marketing activity. Quantzig’s digital analytics engagement empowered the fashion retail industry client to:
- Interpret messages in driving customers to conversion
- Tracking and analyzing visitor behavior across multiple channels
- Offer personalized customer experiences
Gain limited-time complimentary access to our analytics platform and learn how we can help you uncover vital information about the effectiveness of your engagements and turn them into business results.
Quantzig's digital analytics engagement offered predictive insights on:
- Calculating the return on investment for each marketing channel
- Monitoring the visitor activity over time to further inform and develop a targeted marketing plan
Quantzig’s digital analytics solutions can help you drive a continual improvement in the online experience of your customers and help you achieve desired business outcome. Learn more.
Recent Success Stories:
- Quantzig’s Real World Evidence Analytics Solutions Helped a German Pharmaceutical Company Reduce Sampling Costs and Increase Sales by 17%
- Streamlining Social Media Campaigns and Supporting the Launch of a Customer Support Initiative for a Leading European Telecom Company
- Customer Segmentation Analytics for an Online Payment Services Provider
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on our engagement policies and pricing plans, visit: https://www.quantzig.com/request-for-proposal