DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Quarterly Upstream M&A and Capital Raising Deals Review - Q2 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Quarterly Upstream M&A and Capital Raising Deals Review - Q2 2019 report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions) and financings (equity/debt offerings and PE/VC) in the upstream oil and gas industry.
The report provides detailed comparative quarter-on-quarter data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies. It also envisage on the recent rumors on acquisitions across the industry. The report also highlights Valuation Multiples ($/boed, $/1P boe, $/2P boe) by Region for the last five quarters. Data presented in this report is derived from the author's proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the upstream segments, i.e. conventional and unconventional
- Analysis of M&As, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Review the valuation metrics, such as US$ per boe, US$ per 1P reserves, and US$ per 2P reserves"
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Evaluate ways to raise capital in the market, and identify major financial and legal advisors
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
Key Topics Covered:
- Mergers and Acquisitions - Americas
- Capital Raising - Americas
- Mergers and Acquisitions - Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Capital Raising - Europe, Middle East, and Africa
- Mergers and Acquisitions - Asia-Pacific
- Capital Raising - Asia-Pacific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qfalau