DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Analytical Report for Healthcare Licensing with Focus on Medical Imaging" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Medical imaging encompasses different imaging modalities and processes to image the human body for diagnostic and treatment purposes and therefore plays an important role in initiatives to improve public health for all population groups. An in-depth update on its licensing is studied in this report. 80+ licensing news with a focus on Medical Imaging, during January 1, 2018, to August 31, 2019, are reported and analyzed to provide a snapshot view of the current business trends.
Analytical data coverage:
- January 1, 2018, to August 15, 2019, licensing deals and negotiations
- 80+ worldwide Medical Imaging focused healthcare licensing news of companies across North America (59%), Europe (27%), Asia (11%)
- Small-mid-large cap companies covered - LargeCap (14%)
- Listed and non-listed companies included
- 4 healthcare sub-sectors covered - Pharmaceuticals (3%), Biotech (5%), Healthcare Services (38%), Medical Devices (43%)
- 14 medicine groups studied - Neurology (32%), Oncology (28%)
- 8+ variables analyzed
- Immediate access to current global licensing trends for Medical Imaging
- Succinct summaries of licensing deals and negotiations held worldwide
- Quick to-the-point analytical references
- In-depth updates on the wider perspective of Medical Imaging
- Directions to the emerging business prospects
Key analysis in the report:
- Leading countries in Medical Imaging focused licensing
- Most active healthcare sub-sectors in Medical Imaging focused licensing
- Distribution of Medical Imaging focused licensing deals among market cap groups
- Comparisons of different medicine groups in Medical Imaging focused licensing
- Companies currently engaging the most in Medical Imaging focused licensing
- Dynamics of varied licensing payments arrangements worldwide
Report useful to:
- Medical Imaging focused healthcare companies seeking licensing opportunities
- Medical Imaging focused healthcare companies seeking a new market base
- Executives of healthcare companies negotiating to license for Medical Imaging
- Investors analyzing varied kinds of transaction options for Medical Imaging focused licensing
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Analysis of healthcare inventions with focus on Biomarkers licensed during the past 19 months
1.1 Number of licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
1.2 Countries with most licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
1.3 Healthcare sub-sectors with most licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
1.4 Market capitalization groups with most licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
1.5 Medicine groups with most licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
1.6 Leading companies with most licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
1.7 Licensing payment arrangements most followed in licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers
Chapter 2: Key licensing deals with a focus on Biomarkers during the past 19 months - By type of licensing deal
Chapter 3: Global healthcare inventions with focus on Biomarkers licensed during the past 19 months - By region and company name
Chapter 4: Summary and conclusions
- AG Mednet, Inc.
- Alfa Scan
- Ambra Health Inc.
- Angels Initiative
- ATX Panama SA
- Austin Health
- BrainLAB AG
- Brainomix Limited
- Browns Medical Imaging LLC
- Bruker Corporation
- Calamed LLC
- Carestream Health Inc
- Cerevast Medical, Inc.
- Cerveau Technologies, Inc.
- CMR Molecular Imaging
- DePuy Synthes, Inc.
- Desert Radiology
- DNAnexus, Inc.
- eClinical Solutions LLC
- Elekta AB
- Fujifilm Corporation
- FUJIFILM SonoSite, Inc.
- Galgo Medical SL
- GE Healthcare Inc.
- Glassbeam Inc
- Guerbet SA
- HeartFlow, Inc
- Heritage Senior Living, LLC
- Hong Duc Hospital
- Humintec Co. Ltd
- IBM Watson Health
- ImmersiveTouch Inc
- Imricor Medical Systems, Inc.
- Incepto Medical SAS
- Insilico Medicine, Inc
- International Medical Solutions, LLC
- inviCRO, LLC
- IXICO plc
- Kessler Foundation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lantheus Holdings, Inc.
- Lee Health
- Limbix Health, Inc.
- M.C. Healthcare Products
- Macquarie Medical Imaging
- MaxQ AI
- Medibank Private Limited
- Medic Vision Imaging Solutions, Ltd.
- Medical Diagnostic Web
- Medidata Solutions, Inc.
- Mediso Medical Imaging Systems Ltd.
- Monteris Medical, Inc.
- MRI Interventions, Inc.
- Multimodal Technologies, Inc.
- NYU School of Medicine
- ONRAD Inc
- Oxford BioDynamics Plc
- Oxford VR
- Partners HealthCare
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc
- PTC Therapeutics, Inc.
- Radiographic Equipment Services Inc
- Resonance Health Ltd.
- RetiSpec Inc.
- Roche Holding AG
- Samsung Neurologica Corporation
- ScreenPoint Medical BV
- Scripps Health
- Sectra AB
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Spero Therapeutics, Inc.
- SST Group Inc
- Surgical Theater LLC
- Sutter Health
- SyntheticMR AB
- The DMS Group
- UPMC Genome Center
- VentriPoint Diagnostics Ltd.
- Voyager Therapeutics, Inc.
- Wipro GE Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
- Zebra Medical Vision Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tte8gt
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.