DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Submarines and MRO - Technology and Market Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The need for stealth, advanced weapon systems and longer endurance have paved the way for technology innovations in the modern submarine market. Submarines are specialized assets, which only a few countries in the world possess. It is also interesting to note that only six countries in the world namely the US, UK, France, Russia, China, and India have the technical know-how to manufacture a nuclear submarine.
The cumulative submarine and MRO market are expected to surpass USD 196 billion during the period, 2019-2027. The market is estimated at around USD 20 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow to USD 24 Billion at a CAGR of around 2% CAGR. The submarine maintenance market is expected to grow faster than the new submarine market. The APAC fleet accounts for more than 50% of the existing active submarines.
The study period of the "Global Submarine and MRO Market" report is between 2017-2027, however, the forecast period is between 2019-2027. The report covers the following:
- The current fleet and its operators across the World
- The key market trends which are expected to shape the new submarine and the submarine MRO market
- The key technology trends which are expected to change the submarine specifications during the study period.
- Detailed PEST analysis to understand the Political, Economic, Social and Technology in the Submarine and MRO market.
- A separate chapter is dedicated to the top ten fleet operators in the submarine market, unit wise submarine deliveries of these countries are covered in this section, apart from other details.
- The market forecast chapter has covered the new submarine market and the Submarine MRO market, for better market understanding from a reader perspective.
- The market opportunity chapter highlights the key areas which are expected to create higher market opportunities for the stakeholders in this market.
Segmentation covered in this report
The market is segmented based on Market, Region, Components, Role, and Propulsion
- By Maintenance
- By New Submarine Market
- Main Structure
- Control System
- Propulsion Systems
- Surveillance & Communication Systems
- Survival Systems
- Weapons Handling
- Attack (Nuclear and Conventional)
- Ballistic Missile
Reasons to buy
- The report Global Submarine and MRO market would help companies who are in the submarine manufacturing market or in the submarine maintenance segment to understand the market potential.
- The market overview chapter gives a brief about the key developments in the submarine market.
- The PEST analysis and the Porter's Five forces analysis helps the readers to understand the impact of Political, Economic, Social and Technology impacts on this market and the overall market attractiveness.
- The country analysis covers the top ten countries based on the size of the existing fleet, nine countries are covered in the country analysis chapter and the US is covered in a separate chapter.
- The market forecast chapter gives the readers a clear understanding of the market potential across segments.
- The Events Based Forecast chapter considers key parameters and its possible effects on Market Forecast.
- The Opportunity Analysis chapter would help the readers to understand high potential markets across segments covered in the market forecast chapter.
- The financial details, recent contract, SWOT and other recent news of the key players in this market are covered in the company profiles section of the report.
- BAE Systems
- Fincantieri SPA
- General Dynamics
- Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Lockheed Martin
- Mazagaon Dock
- Naval Group
- Navantia S A
- Rolls Royce
- SAAB AB
- Thales Group
- ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yf1m6y
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.