LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, direct carrier billing platform market 2019-2023, has been added to Technavio's catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based on end-user (apps and games, online media, and others) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA) for the forecast period 2019-2023.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
The report on the direct carrier billing platform market includes:
Direct carrier billing platform market analysis and forecast 2019-2023: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
Direct Carrier Billing Platform Market 2019-2023: Competitive landscape
- Vendors covered
- Bango Plc
- Boku Inc.
- DIMOCO Europe GmbH
- DOCOMO Digital Ltd.
- Fortumo OU
Direct Carrier Billing Platform Market Landscape 2019-2023: Geographic Landscape
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
Direct Carrier Billing Platform Market Landscape 2019-2023: End-User
- Apps and Games - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Online Media - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Slow penetration rate of credit card in developing countries will drive the direct carrier billing platform market
There is a high rate of cell phone ownership in countries in MEA which has resulted in the increasing need for digital content. Direct carrier billing platform enable the purchase of digital content subscriptions without the need for mobile payment methods or credit cards. Slow penetration rate of credit cards in developing nations increases the need for direct carrier billing services because it provides faster checkout times and increased currency conversion rates.
Rising demand for OTT content – An emerging trend in the direct carrier billing platform market
The lack of quality content over TV and the penetration of high-speed internet has led to an increase in the adoption of OTT content. Smartphones are currently the major platforms for the consumption of OTT content. The growing popularity of OTT services has induced many network service providers to adopt direct carrier billing as a payment method, which will boost the market growth.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Rising demand for OTT content
- Blockchain-based transaction strengthening direct carrier billing
- Purchase of physical goods through direct carrier billing
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Information Technology Reports:
- Direct Carrier Billing Platform Market in the US 2019-2023: The direct carrier billing platform market in the US is forecast to grow at a CAGR of over 14% during the period 2018-2023. The direct carrier billing platform market size in the US will increase by USD 1.82 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.