DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Pathology: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report includes forecast trends and sales in the digital pathology and telepathology markets through 2023. Key market participants, extensive product segments, supporting technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence, and regional trends are discussed. There is a detailed discussion on market dynamics and the level of impact, key geographies and respective trends, and competitive scenarios that will form the base data for qualitative analysis and market estimates.
The digital pathology and telepathology market has been analyzed for the four main geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world (ROW).
The report will provide details with respect to the conventional process of pathology laboratories, but it will specifically exclude the scope of market analysis for conventional path-lab devices (e.g., conventional microscopes, slides). The connectivity and network issues discussed in the report will be specific to data and information generated from pathology labs and that regarding specific diagnosis, but it will exclude general hospital-based m-health issues. Telepathology covered in the report is limited to diagnostic, research and development (R&D), and education and training applications. It excludes the scope of telemedicine at a larger level.
The Report Includes:
- 52 data tables and 44 additional tables
- An overview of the global digital pathology market
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017 and 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Information on key market participants, extensive product segments, supporting technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence, and geographic trends
- Opportunities and major factors driving and inhibiting the growth of the global labware market and its subsegments
- Discussion on various supply chain members such as manufacturers, suppliers, service providers, and diagnostic centers
- Patent analysis covering significant patent allotments
- Profiles of key companies, product portfolios, strategies and recent developments, including 3DHISTECH, Huron Technologies International Inc., Mikroscan Technologies Inc., Nikon Instruments Inc., Visiopharm and Ventana Medical Systems Inc.
- 3Dhistech Ltd.
- Apollo Pacs Inc.
- Aurora Interactive Ltd.
- Corista Llc
- Definiens Ag
- Digipath Inc.
- Huron Technologies International Inc.
- Indica Labs Inc.
- Leica Biosystem Inc.
- Leica Microsystems Gmbh
- Ligolab Llc
- Mikroscan Technologies Inc.
- Nikon Instruments Inc.
- Omnyx Llc
- Pathcentral Inc.
- Pixcelldata Ltd.
- Sunquest Information Systems
- Ventana Medical Systems Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1tlp25
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.