DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Magnetic Plastics Market by Application and Geography - Global Forecast & Analysis 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Magnetic Plastics Market: About this market
The magnetic plastics market analysis considers sales from electrical and electronics, food packaging, healthcare, and medical, and other applications. Our analysis also considers the sales of magnetic plastics in APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA. In 2018, the electrical and electronics segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as the growing sales of electronics and electrical goods across the world will play a significant role in the electrical and electronics segment to maintain its market position. Also, our global magnetic plastics market report looks at factors such as the high usability of plastic magnets, high demand for magnetic plastics among end-consumers, and emerging markets in APAC acting as market enablers. However, fluctuations in raw material prices, growing scarcity of rare earth elements, and drawbacks of magnetic plastics may hamper the growth of the magnetic plastics industry over the forecast period.
Global Magnetic Plastics Market: Overview
High demand for magnetic plastics among end-consumers
Various end-user industries such as healthcare, food packaging, and electronics and electricals use plastic magnets in various applications because the fusion of plastics and magnetic characteristics creates a flexible and durable product. In addition, the consumption of magnetic plastics is increasing due to the growth in the generation of renewable energy such as wind energy, hydropower, and electric energy in vehicles. Such factors will motivate OEMs to adopt magnetic plastics in their production processes, which in turn, will lead to the expansion of the global magnetic plastics market at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period.
Advancements in plastic-bonded magnets
Vendors are focusing on developing advanced techniques to improve the performance of magnetic plastics by advancing the chemical properties of these plastic materials. They are also making efforts to develop high-density plastic-bonded magnets through processes such as refinement of compression-molded magnets. The development of such high-density plastic-bonded magnets is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
Also, the magnetic plastics market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Public - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing M&A activities and strategic alliances
- Rapid urbanization and rising disposable income
- Growing demand for unitized glass curtain walls
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- AGC Inc.
- Avic Sanxin Co. Ltd.
- Central Glass Facade Works Sdn Bhd.
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA
- G.James Group
- Guardian Industries LLC
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd.
- Permasteelisa SpA
- Vitro SAB de CV
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd.
- ALL Magnetics Inc.
- Arnold Magnetic Technologies
- Bomatec AG
- Bunting Magnetics Co.
- INGENIERÍA MAGNETICA APLICADA SLU
- KOLEKTOR GROUP doo
- MS-Schramberg GmbH & Co. KG
- TDK Corp.
- thyssenkrupp AG
- VACUUMSCHMELZE GmbH & Co. KG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/st9da8