DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Mattress Market by Product, Distribution Channel, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Mattress Market: About this market
The mattress market analysis considers sales from both online and offline distribution channels. Our analysis also considers the sales of mattresses in APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA. In 2018, the offline segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. One of the advantages of offline distribution channels is that an end-user can get advice from professional sales personnel. This factor will play a significant role in the offline segment to maintain its market position. Also, our global mattress market report looks at factors such as the expansion of commercial end-users, growing demand for smart mattresses, and rising popularity of eco-friendly mattresses. However, product recalls, growing threat from counterfeit mattresses, and stringent government regulations for manufacturing mattresses may hamper the growth of the mattress industry over the forecast period.
Global Mattress Market: Overview
Rising popularity of eco-friendly mattresses
Vendors are focusing on the production of mattresses made from non-toxic materials to prevent side-effects and allergies and minimize the environmental impact of mattress production. These eco-friendly mattresses are made from natural and organic materials such as organic cotton, organic wools, natural latex, and other organic materials. Mattresses made from organic wool helps in regulating the mattress' temperature. Such factors are driving the purchase volume of these mattresses by commercial and individual end-users. This will lead to the expansion of the global mattress market at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period.
Growing Demand for Customized Mattresses
Currently, offering customized models of mattresses is one of such strategies followed by vendors operating in the global mattress market. By offering customized models as an added service, vendors are focusing on meeting unique requirements, comfort, and support of their customers and maintaining a strong customer relationship. Furthermore, end-users may require mattresses, other than that of standard sizes, based on the availability of area in the house or other establishments. Also, individuals with back pain require additional support during sleeping, which can be achieved through the customization of mattresses. The growing preference for such customizable options is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRINTERS
- Market segmentation by printers
- Comparison by printers
- State owned - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by printers
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Use of durable solutions for printing currencies
- Rise in financial inclusion
- Increased focus of countries to outsource printing of currencies
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Crane Co.
- De La Rue Plc
- Fbrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre-Real Casa de la Moneda
- Giesecke+Devrient Currency Technology GmbH
- Goznak JSC
- Oberthur Fiduciaire SAS
- Orell Fssli Holding AG
- Security Paper Ltd.
- Security Printing and Minting Corp. of India Ltd.
- Casper Sleep Inc.
- King Koil Licensing Co. Inc.
- Kingsdown Inc.
- Kurlon Enterprise Ltd.
- Leggett & Platt Inc.
- Paramount Bed Co. Ltd.
- Saatva Inc.
- Serta Simmons Bedding LLC
- Sleep Number Corp.
- Tempur Sealy International Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j971x2