DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cable Tray Market by End-users and Geography - Global Forecast & Analysis 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Cable Tray Market: About this market
The cable tray market analysis considers sales from commercial, industrial, and residential end-users. Our analysis also considers the sales of cable tray in APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA. In 2018, the commercial segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as the development of galvanized cable trays will play a significant role in the commercial segment to maintain its market position. Also, our global cable tray market report looks at factors such as the increasing adoption of automation and communication technologies, stringent standards for cable trays, increased investments in data centers, and the increasing number of smart grid projects. However, fluctuations in raw material prices, shift toward wireless communications, and slowdown in manufacturing output may hamper the growth of the cable tray industry over the forecast period.
Global Cable Tray Market: Overview
Increasing adoption of communication and automation technologies
Rising penetration of automation and robotics in the industrial sector has augmented the deployment of electrical equipment including associated wire and communication cables. Most automated solutions such as industrial control systems need to be connected to diverse industrial field instruments by power and communication cables. Therefore, the deployment of effective cable management systems including the cable trays has been gaining momentum which will lead to the expansion of the global cable tray market at a CAGR of almost 9% during the forecast period.
Increasing focus on high-speed network connectivity
Cellular communication technologies are gaining prominence not only for data transfer but also for communication and other applications. Similarly, the advent of 5G telecommunication technology has addressed various drawbacks of mobile connectivity issues for IoT devices and enabled high bandwidth and low-latency communication. This is further expected to increase the deployment of cellular base stations in urban, rural, and suburban areas. These base stations are eventually expected to deploy cable tray systems to structure the cables traversing in the base stations. This demand is expected to have a positive impact on the overall market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
PART 1: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 2: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 3: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 4: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 5: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 6: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Corrugated boxes - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Protective packaging - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Polybags - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by type
PART 7: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 8: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 9: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing popularity of smart packaging
- Increase in demand for recyclable and sustainable packaging
- Advent of fit-to-product and box-on-demand solutions
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amcor Ltd.
- BillerudKorsns AB
- DS Smith Plc
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- International Paper Co.
- Mondi Group
- Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd.
- Sealed Air Corp.
- Smurfit Kappa Group Plc
- WestRock Co.
- ABB Ltd.
- Atkore International Group, Inc.
- Chatsworth Products, Inc.
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- Hubbell Inc.
- Legrand SA
- OBO BETTERMANN Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SE
- TransDelta International Industries LLC
- voestalpine AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pmklhu