DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fertigation & Chemigation - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Fertigation & Chemigation market accounted for $36.42 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $74.66 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors such as increasing demand for quality food products and improved plant growth, yield, and quality of crops are driving the market growth. However, basic supplement application doses and high introductory speculations are the restraining factors for market growth. Moreover, strong progress in new and emerging markets will provide ample opportunities for the growth of the market.
By Agri Input, fertilizer segment is likely to grow during the forecast period due to the growing demand for crop inputs for nutrition, fertilizers are projected to grow at a faster rate in comparison to pesticides. By geography, North America is constantly enhancing mainly due to the increasing vehicle production in the country and rising demand for the lightweight and connected vehicles in the region.
Some of the key players in this market include Lindsay Corporation, Valmont Industries, Inc., T-L Irrigation Co., Jain Irrigation Systems Limited, Rivulis Irrigation, Rain Bird Corporation, Nelson Irrigation Corporation, The Toro Company, Netafim, and EPC Industrie Limited.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Fertigation & Chemigation Market, By Irrigation System
5.2 Drip Irrigation
5.3 Sprinkler Irrigation
6 Global Fertigation & Chemigation Market, By Agri Input
6.6 Other Agri Inputs
7 Global Fertigation & Chemigation Market, By Crop Type
7.2 Orchard Crops
7.3 Field Crops
7.4 Forage & Turf Grasses
7.5 Plantation Crops
8 Global Fertigation & Chemigation Market, By Application
8.2 Greenhouse Irrigation
8.3 Landscape Irrigation
8.4 Agriculture Irrigation
8.5 Other Applications
9 Global Fertigation & Chemigation Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3.6 Rest of Europe
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.4.5 New Zealand
9.4.6 South Korea
9.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
9.5 South America
9.5.4 Rest of South America
9.6 Middle East & Africa
9.6.1 Saudi Arabia
9.6.4 South Africa
9.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
10 Key Developments
10.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
10.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10.3 New Product Launch
10.5 Other Key Strategies
11 Company Profiling
11.1 Lindsay Corporation
11.2 Valmont Industries, Inc.
11.3 T-L Irrigation Co.
11.4 Jain Irrigation Systems Limited
11.5 Rivulis Irrigation
11.6 Rain Bird Corporation
11.7 Nelson Irrigation Corporation
11.8 The Toro Company
11.10 EPC Industrie Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fg62a4