DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biomedical Temperature Sensors - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Biomedical Temperature Sensors market accounted for $5.6 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $10.1 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing demand for fitness devices and rising health concerns. However, high costs is restraining the market growth.
Amongst application, condenser segment is expected to remain attractive during the forecast period. Thermocouples are one of the most popular contact temperature sensors. They can measure a wide range of temperatures, are identical and have standard connectors.
By Geography, North America is expected to grow significantly due to rising need for medical services and medical sensor providers, who are focusing on developing high value-add equipment catering to the rising needs.
Some of the key players profiled in the Biomedical Temperature Sensors Market include GE Healthcare, Honeywell, Amphenol Advanced Sensors, Analog Devices, First Sensor, LumaSense Technologies Inc., Medtronic, Nonin Medical, NXP Semiconductor, Pyromation Inc., Smiths Medical, STMicroelectronics, TE Connectivity, Texas Instruments, Weed Instrument Co. and Zephyr Technology.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 End User Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Biomedical Temperature Sensors Market, By Type
5.2 Fibre Optic Sensors
5.3 Infrared Sensors
5.4 Liquid Crystal Temperature Sensors
5.5 Resistance Temperature Detectors (RTDs)
5.8 Other Types
6 Global Biomedical Temperature Sensors Market, By End User
6.4 Other End Users
7 Global Biomedical Temperature Sensors Market, By Geography
7.2 North America
7.3.6 Rest of Europe
7.4 Asia Pacific
7.4.5 New Zealand
7.4.6 South Korea
7.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
7.5 South America
7.5.4 Rest of South America
7.6 Middle East & Africa
7.6.1 Saudi Arabia
7.6.4 South Africa
7.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
8 Key Developments
8.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
8.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
8.3 New Product Launch
8.5 Other Key Strategies
9 Company Profiling
9.1 GE Healthcare
9.3 Amphenol Advanced Sensors
9.4 Analog Devices
9.5 First Sensor
9.6 LumaSense Technologies Inc.
9.8 Nonin Medical
9.9 NXP Semiconductor
9.10 Pyromation Inc.
9.11 Smiths Medical
9.13 TE Connectivity
9.14 Texas Instruments
9.15 Weed Instrument Co.
9.16 Zephyr Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i2oes1