DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Magnesium - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The worldwide magnesium market is projected to grow by 517.9 Thousand Metric Tons, driven by a compounded growth of 5.8%. Aluminum Alloys, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over 711.8 Thousand Metric Tons by the year 2025, Aluminum Alloys will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4.9% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over 18.2 Thousand Metric Tons to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over 15.8 Thousand Metric Tons worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Aluminum Alloys will reach a market size of 37.3 Thousand Metric Tons by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.6% over the next couple of years and add approximately 140.8 Thousand Metric Tons in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. Executive Summary
- Market Trends
- Growth Drivers and Dampers
- Issues to be Addressed
- Global Market - The Competitive Dynamics
- Production Scenario
- Statistics: 2002 Shipments Product Overview
- Past of the Metal of Future
- Magnesite - A Profile
- Magnesium in Human Body - The Association
- Aluminum - The Challenger and the Promoter
- End-Use Market Study
- Iron and Steel
- Profiles of World's Largest Magnesium Consumers
- Technological Developments
- Product Introductions/Innovations
- Recent Industry Activity
- Focus on Select Global Players
- Global Market Perspective
IV. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
- Advanced Magnesium Limited (Australia)
- Avisma (Russia)
- Israel Chemicals Ltd. (Israel)
- Lunt Manufacturing Co., Inc. (USA)
- Luxfer Group (UK)
- Magnesium Elektron North America Inc. Magnesium
- International Ltd. (Australia)
- Meridian Technologies, Inc. (Canada)
- Nippon Kinzoku Co., Ltd (Japan)
- Norsk Hydro A/S (Norway)
- Hydro Magnesium SA (Belgium)
- Solikamsk Magnesium Works (Russia)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nvvj2c
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.