DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Indonesian Data Center Services Market, Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This research service provides a data center market overview, market trends, key locations of data centers and their significance, drivers, restraints, present and forecast revenue, competitive positioning, and key strategic initiatives of competitors. The insights and factual information provided in the research service are majorly derived from primary research and partly from secondary research. The Indonesian data center market research service will provide an end-to-end data center market analysis of Indonesia.
To increase their presence, hyper scale cloud service providers, such as Alibaba, Microsoft, and Amazon Web Services, along with the local cloud vendors, are expanding their infrastructure, operations, and availability across Indonesia. With the extensive penetration of Internet connectivity as well as a keen focus on cybersecurity and data privacy, the demand for data storage and managed hosting services is expected to grow exponentially across Indonesia.
The demand for wholesale colocation from global cloud service providers will drive data center services revenue growth in Indonesia. The Indonesian data center market is considered to be one of the primitive data center markets. However, it is poised to experience exponential growth due to an increase in the migration of OTT participants in Indonesia, rising demand for local data centers after the government's introduction of Regulation 82 and deployment of 5G. The Government of Indonesia and enterprises are eyeing to increase data center adoption to promote digital transformation across industry sectors through effective strategic partnerships with global as well as local data center vendors.
The Government of Indonesia is focusing on improving the readiness of the country to support hyper-scale data centers by enhancing telecommunications and network infrastructure. Presently, the BFSI sector is the primary driver of the demand for data center services, followed by Over-the-top (OTT)/Content Service Provider (CSP) participants.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the addressable market opportunity for data center service providers?
- What are the expected growth rates and key drivers of growth for specific services areas?
- What are the driving and restraining factors that will shape the future of the data center services market in Indonesia?
- What are the significant developments in the data center service space in Indonesia?
- Which are the key participants in the market, and what are their market strategies?
- How is the competitive positioning of key participants in the Indonesian data center market?
- What are the key industry technology trends in the Indonesia data center market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- CEO's Perspective
- Market Definition
- Key Data Center Locations and Their Overview
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
Drivers and Restraints - Total Data Center Services Market
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
Forecasts and Trends - Total Data Center Services Market
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Market Share by Demand Split
- Market Share by Raised Floor Space
- Competitive Environment
Key Participants' Competitive Positioning
- Telkom Sigma
- NTT Communications
Other Market Participants Snapshot and Competitive Factors and Assessment
- Other Market Participants Snapshot
Company to Watch Out for - Keppel Data Centres
- Keppel Data Centres
Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
- Telkom Sigma
- NTT Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ida64u