DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "VISAPP 2020 15th International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications aims at becoming a major point of contact between researchers, engineers, and practitioners in the area of computer vision application systems.
Five simultaneous tracks will be held, covering all different aspects related to computer vision: Image Formation and Preprocessing; Image and Video Analysis and Understanding; Motion, Tracking and Stereo Vision; and Applications and Services.
- Image and Video Formation, Preprocessing and Analysis
- Image and Video Understanding
- Motion, Tracking and Stereo Vision
- Mobile and Egocentric Vision for Humans and Robots
- Applications and Services
- Alan Chalmers
- Matthias Niessner
- Anthony Steed
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/avjrz4