Attend this fast-paced workshop on Family office to get up to speed on how the ultra-wealthy invest, are managing their assets, protecting their wealth and allocating their capital.
The Family Office Fundamentals workshop is our most intensive training workshop 100% focused on the ultra-wealthy marketplace, and the investment activities of investors with net worths of $10M, $25M and well over $100M each. Through case studies, worksheets, and example deals closed instructor Richard C. Wilson will cover 30 different concepts related to the family office industry in this one-day fast-moving workshop.
Benefits of Attending
1. Reshape your actions and position in the marketplace to be more naturally attractive and genuinely valuable to family offices to create more co-investment and deal flow opportunities.
2. Gain an edge over industry competitors who are not aware of or taking action to adjust to the multi-trillion dollar family office trend.
3. Understand why the family office industry is thriving, will do well through a recession, and is just starting to take shape.
4. Close more deals through superior options on investment structures, fee alignment, and avoiding the top mistakes that blow up family office deals consistently but are easily avoided.
5. Leave the workshop with specific quarterly goals to help move forward your family office industry relationships, position, and strategy.
Admission to the Family Office Fundamentals Workshop is limited to the first 175 participants, so if you would like to reserve your seat order today.
Who Should Attend:
Attendees: Past attendees have included wealthy families looking to form a family office, single family offices, multi-family offices, real estate investment professionals, private business owners, hedge fund and private equity fund managers, investment bankers, private banking professionals, CPAs, attorneys, placement agents, third party marketers, and insurance agents. This event places an emphasis on direct investments and deal flow, thus participants are typically either representing a deal or looking to invest capital in a new investment.
10:00am -10:30 am Family Office Statistics & Facts
10:30am -11:00 am Family Office Models & Case Studies
11:00 am - 11:30 am Family Office Direct Investments & Sponsors
11:30 am - 12:00 pm Structures - Co-GP, JV Equity, Club Deals, & Royalties
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm Lunch
1:00 pm - 1:45 pm Deal Origination Best Practices
1:45 pm - 2:15 pm Family Office Branding & Positioning
2:15 pm - 3:00 pm Common $1M Mistakes by Family Offices & Their Providers
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm The Future of Family Offices + Audience Questions
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kju2qn