'MCE Deepwater Development 2020' engages key members of the deepwater oil and gas community by providing a stage for world-class technical discussions focusing on the technology, innovation and experience paving the way to realizing a future of increasing demand. The technical program works together with the focused exhibition and valuable networking opportunities to create an environment conducive to better understanding the long-term vision of the global deepwater industry.
MCE Deepwater Development is recognized as the leading conference addressing technical issues related to engineering, development, and production of oil and gas in deep and ultra-deepwater arenas around the world. As our industry confronts new challenges, the sharing of deepwater experience will play a critical role in improving the quality, safety, and economics vital to the future of the industry.
The mission of MCEDD is to provide a focused event, based in Europe and completely dedicated to the advancement of global exploration and production. The conference addresses the myriad of technical issues and challenges confronting this industry while offering networking opportunities unrivalled by any other industry event.
The MCE Deepwater Development Technical Conference:
Engages key members of the deepwater oil and gas community by providing a stage for world-class technical discussions focusing on the technology, innovation and experience paving the way to realizing a future of increasing demand. The technical program works together with the focused exhibition and valuable networking opportunities to create an environment conducive to better understanding the long-term vision of the global deepwater industry.
- Jan van den Akker - Technical Authority Controls Systems - OneSubsea
- Caroline Alting - Head of Engineering and Projects - Maersk Drilling
- Chris Barton - Sr. VP Business Development Offshore - Wood.
- David Bloom - Corporate Client Relations Director - Subsea 7
- Phil Cooper - Corporate Development Director - Xodus Group
- Michael Gassert - Director - Deepwater Development - ENiProgetti
- Mark Gillespie - Executive Commercial Director - Offshore - Royal IHC
- Iain Grainger - Vice President Commercial Europe & Africa - McDermott
- Steve Hall - Chief Executive Officer - SUT
- Carl-Petter Halvorsen - VP Business Development - CSUB
- Eric Hansen - Commercial Manager Africa and South Atlantic - Saipem Offshore Business Unit
- Boyd Howell - Director of Sales & Marketing - MODEC
- John Kachantones - Offshore Installation Global Category Manager - Shell
- David Kaye - Director, Rigid Pipeline and Installation Technologies | Subsea GBU - TechnipFMC
- Frans Pieter Lindeboom - Category Manager Offshore Rigs - Repsol
- John MacLeod - Chief Technology Officer/Sr. Vice President - Aker Solutions
- Stuart McDonnell - Senior Project Manager Project Delivery & Assurance - OMV Exploration & Production
- Wilfrid Merlin - CITEPH Program Director - EVOLEN
- Eric Meyer - R&D Deep Offshore - Program Manager - Total E&P
- Steve Moulder - Business Development Manager - Weir Oil & Gas
- Martin van Onna - Chief Commercial Officer and Deputy CEO - Airborne Oil & Gas
- Ken Richardson - EVP Global Offshore - ABS
- David Saul - BP Global Projects Organisation, Engineering Technical Authority - Subsea
- Franois THIEBAUD - Chief Technical Officer - DORIS Group
- John Upchurch - Subsea Director - ABS
- Dave R. Wilkinson - Senior Subsea Systems Consultant - ExxonMobil
- Fredrik Witting - Product Manager Subsea Manifolds & Connection Systems - GE Oil & Gas
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hd5ay9