LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their latest success story on improving supplier selection decisions and reducing source-to-pay cycle times for a natural gas provider.
The company wanted to reduce the supply-demand mismatch in corresponding supplier markets to initiate aggressive expansion plans. The key objectives they aimed to achieve through this engagement are mentioned below:
- Objective 1: The company wanted to address low volumes and reactive procurement practices to better engage with suppliers.
- Objective 2: They also wanted to build category relationships with customers and boost business performance across units to optimize cost structures and improve efficiency.
- Wondering how you can get costs in line and find new efficiencies within the natural gas industry? Request a proposal our experts will get back to you within two working days.
“Since leading CGD companies are initiating aggressive expansion plans due to growing demand for natural gas, companies in the natural gas industry must build category relationships with customers to improve the effectiveness of their business,” says Srinivas R, Procurement Manager at SpendEdge.
Want to gain specific supply market insights and boost business performance across units? Get in touch with our experts today!
Key findings and solutions offered
In collaboration with SpendEdge, the client – a natural gas provider – identified optimized cost structures and identified category management best practices. The solution offered helped them to:
- Improve supplier selection decisions and reduce source-to-pay cycle times.
- Achieve 5% in savings by improving the overall strategic sourcing approach and the tendering process.
- Improving the category management process and optimizing cost structures requires detailed insights. Request a free demo to access our web-based procurement platform now.
Outcome: To cater to the specific category requirements of the natural gas provider, SpendEdge's category management experts tailored an all-inclusive research methodology. They collected information from a wide array of proprietary sources such as paid industry databases, company presentations, and industry forums to help the client increase focus on strategic relationships. This helped the client to identify high spend categories across services and analyze category management best practices. Our category management solution also helped the client to identify the strategic and tactical opportunities to create value within the procurement process.
To gain detailed insights into the category management solution offered by our experts to the natural gas provider, request more information.
You may also like:
- Global Natural Gas Utilities Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Category Management Best Practices You Will Need in 2019
- Calculating Price Awareness Score and Ranking SKUs for a CPG Company with the Help of a Category Management Strategy
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Want to gain detailed insights? We’re here to help you out! Tell us more about your business challenges.