NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Elegran, an independently-owned, technology-driven real estate brokerage specializing in residential sales and leasing in New York City, announced the addition of 10 new team members.
As part of an effort to expand its offerings and create new opportunities for agents, Elegran is bringing on Briggs Elwell as the firm’s new head of corporate development, responsible for developing new lead generation and revenue strategies; and Andrew Vidokle, who is joining the sales management team to provide increased support and resources for the company’s growing roster of agents.
“The addition of these new team members is a testament to Elegran’s commitment to optimizing the customer experience,” said Michael Rossi, CEO of Elegran. “Briggs, Andrew and our new team members will be instrumental in furthering our mission to be a trusted ally in the New York real estate marketplace, implementing new training strategies and expanding Elegran’s position as an innovator in our industry.”
Members joining Elegran’s leadership team include:
- Briggs Elwell, head of corporate development: Elwell will help foster corporate relationships that aid in lead generation strategies and overall business growth. Previously at Optimar International Realty and Related, he brings with him years of experience running various real estate brokerages in New York.
- Andrew Vidokle, sales manager and associate real estate broker: Vidokle has a decade of experience in NYC real estate sales and leasing. Most recently he owned Vanguard Residential, a successful boutique Brooklyn-based real estate brokerage, and is excited to dynamically train, mentor and develop agents at a larger scale. Vidokle will be a key leader in executing Elegran’s extensive agent training and development curriculum.
New agents at Elegran include:
- Soren Bech, real estate salesperson: A Yale graduate, Bech has over a decade of experience in the real estate industry, having previously worked in a managerial role at Compass and as an agent at Town Residential. Bech also brings a wealth of knowledge to Elegran from his time as a Wall Street research analyst and asset manager.
- Edward Poplawski, associate real estate broker: Expanding his scope to include commercial sales and leasing, Poplawski has over 20 years of experience in the industry, and has closed more than $200 million in residential sales.
- William Tomé, real estate salesperson: Tomé returns to Elegran with several years of experience in luxury leasing on-site with Related and Thor Equities.
- Luke Whittle, real estate salesperson: Previously at Oxford Property Group, Whittle has successfully closed deals throughout the New York City metro area. Most recently, he was responsible for 42% of the initial lease-up at The Eugene, a new luxury rental building.
- John Cella, real estate salesperson: Cella is returning to Elegran after brief stays at Manhattes Group and Sotheby’s. He brings with him his robust experience in both residential and commercial sales and leasing.
- Daniel Machover, real estate salesperson: Previously at CPEX Real Estate, Machover has worked in commercial real estate as well as in the luxury travel industry. He brings with him a passion for the field on both the consumer and investor sides.
- Kevin Diaz, real estate salesperson: With a background in digital advertising, Diaz’s affinity for NYC art, architecture, history and interior design fuels his passion for real estate.
- Stuart Orfuss, real estate salesperson: An NYC native, Orfuss’ extensive knowledge of the market and commitment to maximize client satisfaction gives him an innate competitive advantage.
Elegran is an independently-owned real estate brokerage company that specializes in residential sales and leasing in New York. Founded by Michael Rossi on a foundation of technology, marketing, and full-service representation to luxury homebuyers in New York, Elegran is a group of dynamic, tech-savvy professionals, with the entrepreneurial courage to offer a modern approach in a legacy industry. Through its proprietary platform, Elegran is changing the way sales agents generate and close business. For more information about Elegran, please visit www.elegran.com.