DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Disruptors: The Global Competitive Landscape of Goods Delivery Platforms" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Online goods delivery platforms have disrupted shopping patterns and channels, particularly for grocery categories. Despite their growth, questions about their ability to attain profitability remain.
Strategy Briefings offer unique insight into emerging trends world-wide. Aimed squarely at strategists and planners, they draw on The author's vast information resources to give top line insight across markets and within consumer segments. Written by some of our most experienced analysts, they are designed as provocations for senior management to use in their own forum, allowing them to stand back and reflect on the behaviour and motivation driving global markets today and tomorrow
This briefing includes profiles on the following companies:
Why buy this report?
- Identify factors driving change now and in the future
- Understand motivation
- Forward-looking outlook
- Briefings and presentation should provoke lively discussion at senior level
- Take a step back from micro trends
- Get up to date estimates and comment
Key Topics Covered:
- Current State of Play
- Online Goods Delivery Platforms - Americas
- Online Goods Delivery Platforms - Asia and Australia
- Online Goods Delivery Platforms - EMEA
- Prospects for Online Goods Delivery Platforms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kvgxil