DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Next Markets for Allergy Care: Introducing the Pollution/Allergy Index" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Next Markets for Allergy Care: Introducing the Pollution/Allergy Index global briefing examines the size, growth trends and potential opportunities in the Consumer Health market. The strategic analyses include assessing the impacts of changing regulations, research breakthroughs and public health concerns on both the market and leading companies. Consumer attitudes towards the products and their personal healthcare needs are also explored.
Air pollution and climate change are increasingly linked to worsening respiratory allergies through the proliferation of particulate matter and the expansion of seasonal allergy stressors. This brief brings together global data on mean and peak rates of particulate matter, mean temperature increases over time, and disposable income rates to build a Pollution/Allergy Index that identifies the countries with the highest likelihood of future allergy care demand.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Health market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Pollution's Effects on Allergies
- Country Pollution Measurements
- Cross-Referencing Allergy Sales
- Building a Future Index for Allergy Care
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hos5q7