Strategy Briefings offer unique insight into emerging trends world-wide. Aimed squarely at strategists and planners, they draw on The author's vast information resources to give top line insight across markets and within consumer segments. Written by some of our most experienced analysts, they are designed as provocations for senior management to use in their own forum, allowing them to stand back and reflect on the behaviour and motivation driving global markets today and tomorrow
AI has embedded itself in each aspect of e-commerce, offering endless opportunities. It promises lucrative prospects for companies with real-time data, and consumers a seamless experience. In a world where innovation is key to staying relevant, AI is more than ever an innovator's game.
- But as automation and image recognition thrive, how comfortable are consumers with sharing their identity?
- Are strategies heading back towards a human in the loop' approach?
Questions which are here addressed.
Why buy this report?
- Identify factors driving change now and in the future
- Understand motivation
- Forward-looking outlook
- Briefings and presentation should provoke lively discussion at senior level
- Take a step back from micro trends
- Get up to date estimates and comment
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ja4jme