DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Electric AC Motors - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Electric AC Motors market accounted for $74.79 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $166.5 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period.
The increasing automation in various industrial processes, use of electric AC motors in diverse applications such as healthcare, construction, automotive, and consumer goods among others are some of the factors fuelling the market growth.
However, poor positioning control and inability to operate at low speeds are restricting the market growth.
Based on products, the synchronous segment is estimated to have a lucrative growth across several sectors, owing to benefits such as precise control of speed & position, sturdy construction, and efficient torque.
By Geography, Asia-Pacific going to have a lucrative growth due to the presence of emerging industries such as healthcare, agriculture, construction, and automotive, substantial initiatives in research and development, and favorable government policies drive the market growth in this region.
Some of the key players profiled in the Electric AC Motors market include Siemens AG, Rockwell Automation Inc., Franklin Electric Co. Inc., Allied Motion Technologies Inc., Johnson Electric, Ametek Inc., Asmo Co. Ltd., Baldor Electric Company Inc., Kirloskar Electric Company and ABB Limited.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 End User Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Electric AC Motors Market, By Voltage
5.2 Fractional HP Output
5.3 Integral HP Output
6 Global Electric AC Motors Market, By Type
6.2 Induction AC Motors
6.3 Synchronous AC Motors
7 Global Electric AC Motors Market, By End User
7.2 Aerospace & Transportation
7.6 Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Equipment
7.7 Household Appliances
7.8 Industrial Machinery
7.9 Motor Vehicles
7.11 Other End Users
8 Global Electric AC Motors Market, By Channel
8.2 Direct Sales
9 Global Electric AC Motors Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3.6 Rest of Europe
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.4.5 New Zealand
9.4.6 South Korea
9.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
9.5 South America
9.5.4 Rest of South America
9.6 Middle East & Africa
9.6.1 Saudi Arabia
9.6.4 South Africa
9.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
10 Key Developments
10.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
10.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10.3 New Type Launch
10.5 Other Key Strategies
11 Company Profiling
11.1 Siemens AG
11.2 Rockwell Automation Inc.
11.3 Franklin Electric Co. Inc.
11.4 Allied Motion Technologies Inc.
11.5 Johnson Electric
11.6 Ametek Inc.
11.7 Asmo Co. Ltd.
11.8 Baldor Electric Company Inc.
11.9 Kirloskar Electric Company
11.10 ABB Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/175vhs