DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Shrink Sleeve Label - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Shrink Sleeve Labels Market is growing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors propelling the market growth are flexibility, capability of the labels, and convenient labelling. However, growing environmental concerns, and growing need for diminishing pollution acts as restraints for the market growth.
Based on type, the shrink segment is likely to have a huge demand in the market due to increasing adoption of shrink sleeve labels across all the end use application. By Geography, Asia Pacific region provides potential growth opportunities with the increasing demand for consumer goods, mainly due to the high population, availability of raw materials and low labour cost.
Some of the key players profiled in the Shrink Sleeve Label market include Constantia, Flexibles, Clondalkin Group, Avery Dennison Corporation, The Dow Chemical Co, Cenveo, Inc, Paris Art Label Company Inc, Polysack Flexible Packaging Ltd, Macfarlane Group PLC, Klockner Pentaplast, Hammer Packaging, Inc, Huhtamaki Oyj, Fuji Seal International, Inc, CCL Industries Inc, Bonset America Corporation and Berry Global, Inc.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Technology Analysis
3.7 End User Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Shrink Sleeve Label Market, By Type
5.2.1 Expanded Polystyrene Films
5.2.2 Polyethylene (PE) Films
5.2.3 Polylactic Acid Films
5.2.4 Polypropylene Terephthalate Glycol Films
5.2.5 Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Films
5.3.1 Combo Pack Shrink Sleeve Labels
5.3.2 Full Body Shrink Sleeve Labels
5.3.3 Shrink Sleeve Can Labels
5.3.4 Tamper Evident Shrink Sleeve Labels
5.8 Other Types
6 Global Shrink Sleeve Label Market, By End User
6.3 Food & Beverage
6.4 Health Care
6.5 Home & Personal Care
6.7 Other End Users
7 Global Shrink Sleeve Label Market, By Geography
7.2 North America
7.3.6 Rest of Europe
7.4 Asia Pacific
7.4.5 New Zealand
7.4.6 South Korea
7.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
7.5 South America
7.5.4 Rest of South America
7.6 Middle East & Africa
7.6.1 Saudi Arabia
7.6.4 South Africa
7.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
8 Key Developments
8.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
8.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
8.3 New Product Launch
8.5 Other Key Strategies
9 Company Profiling
9.1 Constantia Flexibles
9.2 Clondalkin Group
9.3 Avery Dennison Corporation
9.4 The Dow Chemical Co.
9.5 Cenveo, Inc.
9.6 Paris Art Label Company Inc.
9.7 Polysack Flexible Packaging Ltd.
9.8 Macfarlane Group PLC
9.9 Klockner Pentaplast
9.10 Hammer Packaging, Inc.
9.11 Huhtamaki Oyj
9.12 Fuji Seal International, Inc.
9.13 CCL Industries Inc.
9.14 Bonset America Corporation
9.15 Berry Global, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sqzz0c