DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "1,3-Propanediol (PDO) - Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global 1,3-Propanediol (PDO) market accounted for $436.72 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $1,442.77 million by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 14.2 % during the forecast period.
Rising demand for Polytrimethylene Terephthalate PTT, increasing use in resin application, and growing demand for environment-friendly bio-based products are the factors driving the market growth. However, the availability of substitutes with comparatively lower cost may hinder market growth.
1,3-Propanediol (1,3-PDO) is a bifunctional organic compound could potentially be used for many synthesis reactions, in particular as a monomer for polycondensations to produce polyesters, polyethers and polyurethanes. 1,3-PDO also has a number of other interesting applications such as solvents, adhesives, laminates, resins, detergents and cosmetic. 1,3 PDO can be synthesized from both bio-based and petrochemical-based sources.
By Application, Polytrimethylene Terephthalate (PTT) segment is constantly enhancing during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand for PTT in various applications owing to its durability, and ability to get dried quickly. Based on geography, North America is likely to have a huge demand is attributed to the positive regulatory circumstances to promote bio-based chemicals.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Some of the key players profiled in the 1,3-Propanediol market include
- Shangdong Mingxing
- Shanghai Demao
- Henan Tianguan
- Glory Biomaterial
- Zouping Mingxing Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhangjiagang Glory Biomaterial Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Rivers Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
- Merck KGgA
- Zhangjiagang Huamei Biomaterial Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Haihang Industry Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Product Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global 1,3-Propanediol (PDO) Market, By Type
5.2 Pharmaceutical Grade
5.3 Technical Grade
5.4 Other Types
6 Global 1,3-Propanediol (PDO) Market, By Application
6.2 Polytrimethylene Terephthalate (PTT)
6.3.3 Coatings and Paint
6.4 Heat Transfer Fluid
6.5 Engine Coolants
6.6 Personal Care Products
6.8 Textile Dyeing and Finishing
6.9 Engineering Plastics
6.10 Synthetic Drugs
6.11 De-icing Fluid
6.12 Cosmetics, Personal Care, and Cleaning Products
6.13 Other Applications
7 Global 1,3-Propanediol (PDO) Market, By Product Type
7.2 Petrochemical based PDO
7.3 Bio-based PDO
8 Global 1,3-Propanediol (PDO) Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
8.3.6 Rest of Europe
8.4 Asia Pacific
8.4.5 New Zealand
8.4.6 South Korea
8.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
8.5 South America
8.5.4 Rest of South America
8.6 Middle East & Africa
8.6.1 Saudi Arabia
8.6.4 South Africa
8.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
9 Key Developments
9.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
9.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
9.3 New Product Launch
9.5 Other Key Strategies
10 Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jnx6yf