LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The report, global data center rack market 2019-2023, has been added to Technavio's catalog. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the market, including its global and regional market share as well as market segmentation based type and geography for the forecast period 2019-2023.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research: Download Free Sample Report
The report on the data center rack market 2019-2023 includes:
Data Center Rack market analysis and forecast 2019-2023: Features
- Competitive landscape
- Market drivers
- Market trends
- Market challenges
- Five forces analysis
- Market landscape
- Market sizing & forecast
Data Center Rack Market 2019-2023: Competitive Landscape
- Vendors covered
- Schneider Electric
Data center Rack Market Landscape 2019-2023: Type
- Server rack - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Network rack - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Data center Rack Market Landscape 2019-2023: Geographic regions
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 10,000+ market research reports.
Growth of big data analytics will drive the data center rack market
The growth of big data analytics is one of the critical reasons that will drive the data center rack market’s growth. Big data analytics simplifies the complicated and unstructured data generated by enterprises and consumer-based applications, which is stored in an extensive set of storage devices in data centers. The growing number of storage devices boosts the number of racks in data centers as they are used to house IT equipment such as servers, storage devices, and network equipment. These racks are available in different sizes such as 47U, 48U, and 51U racks.
Growth of hyperscale data centers – An emerging trend in the data center Rack market
The growth of hyperscale data centers will drive the data center rack market during the forecast period. The need for hyperscale data centers is increasing due to the generation of a massive amount of data through smart homes, smart grids, and smart cities. The hyperscale data centers model requires wider racks and a new server design and storage devices to accommodate more components including network equipment. This will boost the adoption of data centers racks.
Other Key Topics Covered in the Report are:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Growth of hyperscale data centers
- Implementation of SDDCs
- Adoption of mini data centers
Technavio also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive, and tailored research.
For More Information Click Here
Browse Related Information Technology Reports:
- Global Data Center Market 2019-2023: The Global Data Center Market is forecast to grow at a CAGR over 17% during the period 2019-2023. The Data Center market size will increase by USD 284.44 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
- Global Data Center Server Market 2019-2023: The Data Center Server Market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 13% during the period 2019-2023. The Data Center Server Market size will increase by USD 56.54 billion during the forecast period of 2019-2023.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.