This global briefing offers a comprehensive guide to the Toys and Games market at an international level. It looks at both global and regional level performances as well as providing category and channel analysis. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the industry, new product developments as well as future trends and prospects.
The 2019 Toy Fair was held in New York this February, and the author was in attendance. The fair helps toy makers showcase their newest products, and can be revealing as to where the industry sees toy trends going. For the most part, toy makers appear to be betting on toys for girls and STEM/STEAM. In addition, the influence of gaming and social media continues to grow, with more video game licences and shareable toys present at the show.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Key Topics Covered:
- Cute and Shiny Toys Take Top Billing
- Educational Toys Get Creative
- Toys for a New Generation
- Report Definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ss12fh