The CAR-T Therapies Market, 2019-2030 (2nd edition) report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and the future potential of CAR-T cell therapies. The report highlights the efforts of both industry players and academic organizations working in this domain. Amongst other elements, the report features the following:
CAR-T cell therapies are based on the principle of harnessing the innate potential of the immune system to selectively target and destroy diseased cells. Encouraging clinical results reported across several completed and ongoing trials, coupled to lucrative financing, have inspired many biopharmaceutical developers and academic research groups to focus their efforts on this relatively novel class of cell-based immunotherapies.
With two approved products, namely KYMRIAH (Novartis) and YESCARTA (Gilead Sciences), CAR-T cell therapies are presently considered among the most promising anticancer therapeutics available, with potential applications in treating other diseases as well. It is worth highlighting that 66% of the pipeline therapies are presently in the clinical stage.
Over 100 companies and 85 academic / research institutes are actively involved in therapy development initiatives in this domain. The ongoing research activity in this domain has led to the discovery of several novel molecular targets, which can be exploited for cell therapy development.
Further research and characterization of these targets have significantly strengthened the pipelines of stakeholder entities engaged in this market. Driven by the availability of innovative technology platforms, the CAR-T therapies market is poised for success in the long-run as several therapeutic leads have recently entered mid to late-stage (phase II and above) trials and are anticipated to enter the market over the next 5-10 years.
Scope of the Report
- An analysis of the prevalent and emerging trends in this domain, as represented on the social media platform, Twitter, highlighting the yearly trend of tweets, most frequently talked about product candidates, popular disease indications, target antigens, and prolific authors and social media influencers.
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of CAR-T cell therapies with respect to type of developer (industry / non-industry), phase of development, target therapeutic indication(s), key target antigen(s), source of T-cells (autologous / allogenic), route of administration, type of therapy (monotherapy / combination therapy) and patient segment (children / adults / seniors).
- Comprehensive profiles of marketed and mid to late-stage clinical products (phase I/II or above); each profile features an overview of the therapy, its mechanism of action, dosage information, details on the cost and sales information (wherever available), clinical development plan and key clinical trial results.
- An analysis of the CAR constructs of clinical-stage CAR-T therapies based on the generation of CAR-T therapy (first generation, second generation, third generation, and fourth generation), type of binding domain (murine, humanized, fully human and rabbit derived), type of vector and type of co-stimulatory domain used.
- A detailed analysis highlighting several key opinion leaders (KOLs) in this domain. It features a 2X2 analysis to assess the relative experience of certain KOLs, who were shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) to this field, and a schematic world map representation, indicating the geographical locations of eminent scientists/researchers involved in the development of CAR-T cell therapies.
- An analysis of the various CAR-T cell therapy focused clinical trials registered across the world, between 2009 and 2019, highlighting the year wise trend of initiation of such studies and distribution across different geographies. In addition, we have provided a detailed list of factors that have influenced the growth of CAR-T therapies, especially in China.
- An overview of the various focus therapeutic areas of therapy developers, including an assessment of the opportunity offered by oncological and non-oncological disease indications.
- A detailed discussion on innovative technology platforms that are being used for the development of CAR-T cell therapies, along with profiles of key technology providers. Further, it includes a relative competitiveness analysis of different CAR-T cell therapy-based gene-editing platforms, based on various parameters, such as ease of system design, cost of technology, level of toxicity and efficiency of technology.
- A case study on manufacturing cell therapy products, highlighting the key challenges, and a list of contract service providers and in-house manufacturers that are involved in this space.
- An elaborate discussion on various factors that form the basis for the pricing of cell therapies. It features different models/approaches that a pharmaceutical company may choose to adopt to decide the price of a CAR-T cell therapy that is likely to be marketed in the coming years.
A review of the key promotional strategies that have been adopted by the developers of the marketed CAR-T cell therapies, namely KYMRIAH and YESCARTA.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
4. Emerging Trends On Social Media
5. Market Landscape
6. Key Insights
7. Clinical Trial Analysis
8. Car-T Cell Therapy Profiles
9. Key Therapeutic Areas For Car-T Cell Therapies
10. Emerging Technologies
11. Case Study: Cell Therapy Manufacturing
12. Cost Price Analysis
13. Market Sizing And Opportunity Analysis
14. Promotional Analysis
15. Company Profiles
16. Concluding Remarks
17. Executive Insights
18. Appendix 1: Tabulated Data
19. Appendix 2: List Of Companies And Organizations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yvty2l