DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Strategic Life Science Valuation Workshop in Milan" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The workshop provider is excited to host the Strategic Life Science Valuation Workshop in partnership with the University of Milan, Filarete Servizi, and Federchimica Assobiotec in Milan on the 17th of October.
This one day workshop will help you:
- Understand the rationale behind the financial side of the life science industry
- Get to know the principles of the valuation methods and how these impact licensing and M&A deals
- Perform valuation of a Life Science technology
- Use the knowledge of valuation to the company's advantage in negotiation and strategy
- 09:30 - 10:00 Registration & welcoming course participants
- 10:00 - 10:15 Introduction to the concept of Valuation. The relevance of the Valuation for a life sciences companies
- 10:15 - 11:00 Valuation Conceptual Framework
- 11:00 - 12:00 Valuation Methods
- 12:00 - 13:00 Lunch Break
- 13:00 - 15:00 Guided case studies of Technology /Innovation/ Company Valuation & Licensing
- 15.00 - 15:15 Valuation Simulations and Sensitivity analysis
- 15:30 - 16:15 Strategic use of Valuation methodology for growth
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8qyghs