Following its previous success in Estonia and Latvia, the 6th BBA Summit will explore all aspects of business aviation in the Baltic region and new business opportunities for the industry. The focus of this event will be on the countries that have shorelines along the Baltic Sea: Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, and Sweden.
It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments, explore the regional air taxi market, discuss different business models, learn about the regional infrastructure development, and network with leading experts in the Baltic.
Who should attend: Business aircraft operators, manufacturers, consultants, bankers, lawyers, airport executives, aviation operators, leasing and financing companies, insurance companies and all professionals with an interest in the growth of business aviation and future opportunities in the Baltic region.
- Matthew Delamere, Managing Director, Eyelevel
- Ole Dupont Christiansen, CEO, Blackbird
- Nick Godwin, Managing Director, Commsoft
- Jan Hascher, Director, Business Development, Central- Eastern Europe & Russia, JSSI
- Kristjan Roosipld, Regional Manager Scandinavia and Estonia, Flight Consulting Group
- Senior Representative of MRO Magnetic
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/td8l53